Week 38 Pools NAP Market 2019: Buy And Sell Games Here

Week 38 pools nap market 2019

This Is POOL NAP MARKET……read carefully before you make any decision on what you see here. You’re solely responsible for your actions

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

It is on record that a high percentage of purchased games fail. It’s advisable for you abstain from buying games if you can’t afford to lose.

I assume that you have agreed to this terms before MAKING YOUR PAYMENT

After Transfer/payment, text depositors name, phone number and purpose of payment to me – 08174943732. I’ll reply once i get your payment alert. And I’ll forward your phone number to the Game seller. No call please. Don’t call. I don’t like talking pool/money everywhere i am. if we must talk. It’ll be on my request. pls obey so that i won’t sound hash to you.

N.B. Please send your account number to me.. Immediately.. That Saturday evening. If the game fails. For your Rightful Refund. Don’t wait until Monday. I am not a bank where they save money. After Tuesday, i’ll deduct 20%. From Wednesday i will delete all transaction alerts and no refund after one week. please adhere.

Also, if i send you a message that your refund has been sent, and you didn’t get it after 24hrs, text me again for clarification… Please don’t come back after weeks to start telling me.,.. i won’t listen then.

Example, there’ll be no refund if a sold game plays 3/5 unless there’re no more than 15/16 draws (10 to 1) on coupon.

TO VIEW PREVIOUS WEEK’S NAP MARKETS, CLICK HERE

Related – Week 38 Pool RSK forecasting Papers 2019

1. Mr. GEE says:

A VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This is my very first appearance in the NAP MARKET and I am here because I have what I think will benefit every member of solutiontipster if this opportunity is taken seriously.

There’s this purchased four weeks operation key that has already delivered two weeks ie weeks 36 and 37, with week 38 and 39 to complete the key sequence.

The source of this information is very potent base on previous performances in recent years and we have decided to let others benefit from the potential goodies.

The requirement is to pay #5k into the Admin’s account to enable you get the game for week 38 which consist of a NAP with two other games to PERM making it a potential 5/5.

Please note that there will be no refunds irrespective of the number of draws on coupon/pools betting, so it’s advisable we also bet on NAP and PERM on online betting platforms. I bought the game.. and was not given such condition.

The only time there’ll be refund is if the game fails to deliver.

Thank you as we look forward to a successful outing.

• Josedan says:

What is the past performance of your system? In the past two weeks, did the nap play 3/3? In the past two weeks, has 5/5 ever deliver before or it is always 4/5? This is information is vital for me as a potential investor

• Mr. GEE says:

The performance in the last two weeks has been very good.

Week 36: NAP 5xx 13xx 23xx PERM 16xx 26xx

Week 37: NAP 8xx 13xx 17xx PERM 36xx 38ff

So as you can see, it was week 36=5/5 while in week 37=4/5.

The investment is worth taking as you see.

2. Ime Etang says:

Welcome to week 38 Blue Special Key. My Best Ever key. Level of confidence = 100%. Just pay 5k into Admins Acct. Your victory is real. Game will be dispatched to subscribers with prove on friday. Congratulations in advance.

3. Pools Archive says:

OXFORD UTD home on top of PORTSMOUTH in weeks 9,11&38.

You will locate Colchester away, add #7 to its position, the answer you get will form a crucial pair with the position of Colchester.

WEEK 38
    NAP:00XX00XX00
    ALT :33/40

The complete game is available @4000 payable to admin’s escrow account.

Goodluck !

4. Chris Goddey says:

PROMOTERS MUST VOMIT ALL THIS WEEK38!
    YOU MUST RECOVER ALL THIS WEEK38!
    IT MUST CORRECT 4/4. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PARTICIPATED IN MY FIRST OUTING, THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY AGAIN. JUST GRAB IT!
    PAY #5,000 TO ADMIN. I PROMISE, YOU WON’T REGRET IT…

5. For anyone who wish to purchase game this week, I assume that you agreed to our refund terms before MAKING YOUR PAYMENT

6. 2BEN says:

WELCOME 2 WK 38 I HAVE ONE BANKER TO BE SUBSCRIBED AT N2000 PAYMENT MADE TROUGH ADMIN,IF THE GAME FAIL I WILL SUSPEND MYSELF FOR 3MONTH. OPORTUNITY HAS COME KNOKING.THANKS ADMIN FOR THE OQORTUNITY GIVEN ME.

7. Ime Etang says:

Mr Emmanuel212 and general public, my game is just a nap, 3 draws without a pair. Congrats in advance.

8. SUPACHRIS74 says:

LAST WEEK37 GAME NAP==8.13.36 WILL DETERMINE MY SUPER GAME IN WEEK38 NAP 3/3 PLS PLS PLS MY FANS I WANT TO PUT FOOD IN YOUR TABLE RUN NOW AND PAY 10K TO ADMINE AND GET YOUR SURE NAP ON THURSDAY, I DROP GAME LAST WEEK37 PEOPLE WERE JOCKING WITH IT. THIS WEEK IS SURE SURE.

9. ob-ibom says:

QPR Vs letter B team@15″ is key that must play 3/3 and a must pair. Interested parties should pay into Mr Admin acct. a refundable fee of #5,000. Meanwhile my banker for the general house is ***22*** Live. Kindly keep a date with me here in week 40″again.

10. Mark says:

Am very much interested in Emi Etang game. If I pay tomorrow morning@ admin, would I get the game delivered to me?

11. KONGE IRE says:

The market is very full this week, happy selling and best of luck to all the parties.

12. Ime Etang says:

Week 38 Game successfully dispatched to all subscribers. Mega winning awaits all of us. Congratulations in advance.