Week 24 Pool NAP Market 2018: Buy And Sell Games Here

This Is NAP MARKET……read carefully before you make any decision on what you see here. You’re solely responsible for your actions

PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING LINES:

It is on record that a high percentage of purchased games fail. It’s advisable you abstain from buying games if you can’t afford to lose.

I assume that you have agreed to this terms before paying into my account.

First Bank – 3081088800 Name – Igwilo Raphael

After payment, text depositors name, phone number and purpose of payment to me – 08174943732. I’ll reply once i get your payment alert. And I’ll forward your phone number to the Game seller. No call please. Don’t call. I don’t like talking pool/money everywhere i am. if we must talk. It’ll be on my request. pls obey so that i won’t sound hash to you.

N.B. Please send your account number to me.. Immediately.. That Saturday evening. If the game fails. For your Rightful Refund. Don’t wait until Monday. I am not a bank where they save money. After Tuesday, i’ll deduct 20%. After one week. I will delete all data hence no refund. please adhere.

Also, if i send you a message that your refund has been sent, and you don’t get it within 24hrs, text me again for clarification… Please don’t come back after weeks to start telling me stories.,.. i won’t listen.

Example, there’ll be no refund if a sold game plays 3/5 unless there’re over 15 draws on coupon.

1. Hope2win says:

Congratulations to all that won with my purchased my wk23, Kudos to us all. More winning to come, don’t let anyone discourage you, your Glory is Different from theirs..

And with my callers for our Targeted #10,000,000 for a Start, don’t worry, PROMOTERS Can’t Shield Forever, work with me and we will get it.

Wk22.. Free. 28xx 18xx 22xx 34ff 13xx 2ff (4 over 6)

Wk23.. Customer winning game: 11xx 18ff 35ff 33xx 41xx (3 over 5)

DON’T SAY YOU AREN’T AWARE!!!

If you are Ready to Join the winning Club in wk24, pay #8,000 into Admins Account and like always, Patiently Wait For Your Winning Game By Friday.

Good luck to us all.

Hope2win

2. CHINEX INTERNATIONAL says:

We must celebrate our nap and achieve our Xmas aim.Yes with full assurance I am back with 100% confidence.
    Wk21=12xx19xx40xx 3/3
    wk22=delivered
    wk23=2ff36xx44xx 2/3.
    No 02 cut our nap only bcos the premiership was washed completely frm no 01 to 10 if not, nothing can stop us.
    Now wk24, we must clear d nap with pair like wk22 pair, so from d key setting we are going to have about 14drws on coupon & we expect 5/5.Don’t be discouraged by cutting one of wk23 bcos this wk24 is a sure nap of 3/3.Wk24 nap can’t cut, remember for u to win, u must be consistent,we have done it for 2wks & here comes ur own chance.
    wk24, 4th WK operation,
    N=00??
    A=00??
    P=00??
    perm 00?? pair 00??.
    Believe me, if not bcos we expect 5/5, then I will say let us even count out d pair but bcos of dis expected 5/5 after nap of 3/3 we need it.
    I reduce d prize just for everyone to afford it if not 20k is due to go.
    So to get dis game,pay ur 5k to admin account.I repeat, 5k only.

3. Sir Y4 says:

AM HERE TO PROVED TO U THAT THERE IS REAL KEY.
    REAL KEY CANNOT CUT BECAUSE S MATCH IS FIXED AND ON SATURDAY BY 6PM U WILL SEE MAGIC. THERE U WILL KNOW DAT THERE IS REAL KEY.
    I HV KEY THAT PRODUCE 4 NUMBERS FOR 3 OR 4 DRAWS MUST.
    IF U ARE INTERESTED PAY N5000.00 TO ADMIN AND I WILL SEND D GAME TO U WITH D KEY ON FRIDAY BY 5PM.
    STAKERS MUST BE OUT OF BONDAGE THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK

4. The Three persons above are approved. You can patronize any or all of them if you so desire.

I assume that you have agreed to our refund terms before paying into my account.

First Bank – 3081088800 Name – Igwilo Raphael

5. ifeanyi nweke says:

chinex when are we expecting ur game pls

6. LEONARD UZOBUEZE says:

WEEK 24 LATE NEWS ( MY XMAS GIFT TO THE HOUSE)
    CONFIRMED 5/5——– 7, 11, 24, 27, 45
    VISIT BANKERS ROOM FOR THE PROVE
    HAPPY XMASS TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

7. babaa says:

chinex Inter. we are expecting a national broadcast from youoooooooo.

8. Kelvin says:

we are just a follower.. If u think u know it all.. Cardiff will humiliates u… Stop boosting of what u don’t control or have power over.. Admin thanks for saving some of our money from all this nap seller.