Week 22 Pool NAP Market 2018: Buy And Sell Game Here

This Is NAP MARKET……read carefully before you make any decision on what you see here. You’re solely responsible for your actions

WEEK 22 POOL NAP MARKET…

PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING LINES:

It is on record that a high percentage of purchased games fail. It’s advisable you abstain from buying games if you can’t afford to lose.

I assume that you have agreed to this terms before paying into my account.

After payment, text depositors name, phone number and purpose of payment to me – 08174943732. I’ll reply once i get your payment alert. And I’ll forward your phone number to the Game seller. No call please. Don’t call. I don’t like talking pool/money everywhere i am. if we must talk. It’ll be on my request. pls obey so that i won’t sound hash to you.

N.B. Please send your account number to me.. Immediately.. That Saturday evening. If the game fails. For your Rightful Refund. Don’t wait until Monday. I am not a bank where they save money. After Tuesday, i’ll deduct 20%. After one week. I will delete all data hence no refund. please adhere.

Also, if i send you a message that your refund has been sent, and you don’t get it within 24hrs, text me again for clarification… Please don’t come back after weeks to start telling me stories.,.. i won’t listen.

Example, there’ll be no refund if a sold game plays 3/5 unless there’re over 15 draws on coupon.

1. CHINEX INTERNATIONAL says:

This is d right time for everyone to make money.I have said it b4 in discussion room last 2wks and i am saying it again, d english season is now sweet & interesting while bcos when u have a key dat sets and delivers, u will smile even when some are crying.I am not greedy and beside not d one to pay u when u win dat is why i am here on time in d 2nd wk of dis key setting haven played it last wk and confirmed.Some wait for d last wk of setting b4 they expose d info to others but i am here on time so dat all d loses here will stop, enough is enough.
    I have a key which we acquired in group & it sets last wk21 with a direct 3/3 nap(12xx19xx40xx) and many of my followers won with it.This is a key of 4wks operations with wk21 already gone tested and confirmed.Don’t wait for d 3rd wk of dis key b4 u join d moving train.All d interested subscribers shld make there 5k payment to admin to obtain dis fixed nap of 3/3 with a pair while d games land to ur inbox on friday evening,God bless everyone.

2. DE GENERAL says:

AWAITED, AWAITED WK22,,, THE KEY WAS GIVEN TO ME BY A WHITE MAN AND IT IS A SURE WIN FOR EVERY TIPSTER WHO SUBSCRIBE TO IT THROUGH ADMIN, PAY #5000 INTO ADMIN’S ACCOUNT AND WAIT THE GAME DELIVERED TO YOU ON FRIDAY. IN CASE OF ANY EVENTUALITY, YOUR #5000 STANDS REFUNDABLE. WE MUST HAVE OUR XMAS SHOPPING. GOD BLESS ALL TIPSTERS.

3. John Nkanang says:

I’m interested

4. Lovelyfe says:

Please be very sure of what you are typing here,we loose huge sum weekly bcoz of wrong games… God bless you admin for the refund….

5. Both Chinex and De General are approved. You can pay for anyone you fancy or both if you like.

I assume that you have agreed to our nap market terms before paying into my account.

After payment or transfer, text depositors name, phone number and purpose of payment to me – 08174943732. I’ll reply once i get your payment alert. And I’ll forward your phone number to the Game seller. No call please. Don’t call. I don’t like talking pool/money everywhere i am. if we must talk. It’ll be on my request. pls obey so that i won’t sound hash to you.

6. Ify Sunday says:

@DE GENERAL your game is it Direct NAP only or is it coming with a pair?

• DE GENERAL says:

A nap and a pair but last it came, it cleared 5/5, our prayer is just for it come and God answered us this Xmas time. @ Ify Sunday.

7. Topman says:

I want to pay for chimex game. But I want to pay through first bank outlet in my area. It’s like depositor’s name will not appear on your alert. So how are we going to do sir

8. Neeman says:

Admin, what about paying through bank ussd code

9. CHINEX INTERNATIONAL says:

I have sent games to every subscriber, so he who has not gotten his own can lodge his complaints to admin for verification.Tanks to u all and may God bless us, Amen.

10. CHINEX INTERNATIONAL says:

Congratulations! congratulations!! congratulations!!!.This is lords doing.We have even won when we were having only 4draws on coupon, I tank all dat believed with me.Just only 8draws on coupon.Wk23 will even b better, see u den.God i tank u.

• KendoBlack says:

People with the right key doesn’t talk much. You really tried Chinex

• white says:

Chinex your games don pass me cus i came later due to faulty phone.. which way forward

• white says:

chinex whats up…. missed your games due to faulty phone, just came online today . which way forward

• CHINEX INTERNATIONAL says:

Don’t worry much bcos d fact that u now have d knowledge of this key has proved u to b a millionaire.Do u know why? It is bcos wk23 red is d easiest Wk amongst d 4wks operation of this setting.See u in wk23 while i go to talk to my God.No mercy for promoters.

11. KINGSLEY says:

mr.Admin i will buy Chinex international game this week23

12. JUICE says:

@chinex–Please increase your performance and decrease your price so that a lot of people that Missed
    Last week 22 , can following partake in week 23 so that
    Pepesoup will be on the tables for Xmas.. Well-done.bros you try. Very good keys.

Admin., I greet .allow it through please.

13. Sunny says:

I will like to patake on chinex game pls admin