Week 13 Pool RSK Papers 2018: Soccer, Bob Morton, Capital International

Welcome to week 13 pool rsk papers page; Click on the images to view more clearly.

Special Advance Fixtures

Right On Fixtures

Soccer Research

Bob Morton

Capital International

Big Win

Winstar

Week 13 pool rsk papers page

Happy Forecast

1. Markokori says:

Admin, why keeping RSK papers often at late in publication?

• Onyeisi says:

Guy nawa Admin is human and he chooses to be uploading RSK weekly from his heart and I guess u are new here if not you should know he normally post papers here Tuesdays or b4 Wednesday afternoon.
      So calm down and appreciate the young Man cos he is human and always try his best here weekly

2. Igbobueze says:

Onyeisi, we understood he is human,on the contrary he is making his money from us. This is business and if we can get it early like most of here that are not in Nigeria ,it help us to forecast at our spare time due to time differences.Addmin should consider we are paying through our mb and the rest. Let them be specific on the day to be putting it here, so as to give us the benefits of checking on the right time.

3. Please Sir don’t mind what they are saying,you are doing great work here,God will bless you.

4. BRIGHT SANIYO says:

GOD WE SURLY BLESS YOU. FM BRIGHT.

5. Itodo gab says:

my able adminpls mind what any of those persons are saying,the lord is your strength pls help us post the current paper pls

6. chijioke says:

chai, some people are very ungrateful, see me see trouble, the RSK thing was introduced here not too long ago because of the magnanimity of this honorable man, the Admin. Where was that guy forecasting before? Na waoooo, people should learn how to use words. Admin, do your thing, don’t mind him.

7. What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this
    I’ve found It absolutely useful and it has
    helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & help different customers like its
    helped me. Good job.

8. Stop all this talk and concentrate on bankers . This same group of people won’t allow d Admin to rest Everytime. Were are papers admin this admin that now he has given all d necessary papers yet nobody has proved a digit. Let me see who will come here next week and disturb this young man let me curse that person. Noise makers.

9. Pool is fixed says:

People’s ingratefulness is born out from their mind@ADMIN.do not mind them.These are same people tomorrow will …….imagine somebody paying admin with no kobo,making noise here cos he(admin)decides to help out of love for humanity.

10. JOHN CHRIS says:

Admin only God Almighty will bless you and your family for this safeless service please dont mind some people that makes you feel angry also i thank you specially for adding BIG WIN PAPERS because i like the paper. God bless you and your family. i wish my fellow paper readers Good luck too may Almighty father fulfill all our problems and heart desires in Jesus Name (Amen)

11. Kayzee says:

Boss… I salute u sir.. I’ve bn sending airtime to ppl just to get dis papers ND d disappoint me.. God bless u.. Pls drop a media for ppl who will like to support u… Wish I had come across dis site last wk.. God bless u 1c again sir

12. Bigalvin says:

13. It is actually a nice and helpful piece of information.
    I’m glad that you just shared this helpful info with us.

Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.