Week 08 Pool NAP Market 2018: Buy And Sell Games Here

Filed in POOL NAP MARKET by on 7 months ago 24 Comments

This Is NAP MARKET……read carefully before you make any decision on what you see here. You’re solely responsible for your actions

WEEK 08 POOL NAP MARKET…

PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING LINES:

It is on record that a high percentage of purchased games fail. It’s advisable you abstain from buying games if you can’t afford to lose.

I assume that you have agreed to this terms before paying into my account.

After payment, text depositors name, phone number and purpose of payment to me – 08174943732. I’ll reply once i get your payment alert. And I’ll forward your phone number to the Game seller. No call please. Don’t call. I don’t like talking pool/money everywhere i am. if we must talk. It’ll be on my request. pls obey so that i won’t sound hash to you.

N.B. Please send your account number to me.. Immediately.. That Saturday evening. If the game fails. For your Rightful Refund. Don’t wait until Monday. I am not a bank where they save money. After Tuesday, i’ll deduct 20%. After one week. I will delete all data hence no refund. please adhere.

Also, if i send you a message that your refund has been sent, and you don’t get it within 24hrs, text me again for clarification… Please don’t come back after weeks to start telling me stories.,.. i won’t listen.

Example, there’ll be no refund if a sold game plays 3/5 unless there’re over 15 draws on coupon.

1. Chi Goodluck says:

I strongly have 5 games that Must deliver 4 draws this week 8. It is Compulsory. I do follow this forum but only waiting the day My game will set. I don’t make mouth. It is only 5000 naira. All payment should go to admin account.

It cannot fail. But should uncertainty occurs. Admin will refund your money.

2. Caro says:

GOOD MORNING
    THE KEY THAT MAKE PROMOTERS POSTPONE PAYMENT TILL WK 20 THIS SEASON HAVE SET AGAIN THIS WK AND NEXT WEEK.
    IF U HV NOT WIN POOL BEFORE COME AND WIN.
    IT IS THREE DRAWS AND A PAIR MUST.
    PAY 5000 NAIRA TO ADMIN ACCOUNT.
    NEXT WK PRICE WILL BE HIGH.
    D THREE DRAWS WIL DELIVER N D PAIR WIL PRODUCE ONE BCOS IT IS FIXED

3. Ify Sunday says:

@Chi Goodluck, from your advert you said you said the game is compulsory 4/5. My question is, should the game play 3/5 will buyers money be refunded? Pls clarifiy. Thanks

• Now..few of you have asked this question.

I know if such happens there’ll be issue.

My judgement is… if there are plenty draws on coupon.. i’ll personally refund.

But if they play, 30 to 1 and above. It is fair to say the nap seller get’s the money because you made enough profit.

4. Good Luck and Caro met our requirements.

Here’s Admin’s Acc number if you wish to patronize anyone of them

N.B. Please send your account number to me.. Immediately.. That Saturday evening. If the game fails. For your RIGHTFUL Refund. Don’t wait until Monday. I am not a bank where they save money. After Tuesday, i’ll deduct 20%. After one week. I will delete all data hence no refund. please adhere.

If this is your first time of buying game here.. please scroll up and read our terms and conditions.

5. Ijebu Master says:

Good evening guys, i’m here for good not for bad.
    I have 3/3 nap and a pair for server side plus additional family no for wl(BONUS) for the subscribers.
    Game cost 5k. All payment goes to Admin acct. The game will be sent friday midnight. Thanks and goodluck to u.

6. Bonafide Staunch Manchi says:

Admin kindly permit me to drop my consolation game here,for the subscribers of my game last week and sundry, to stake on it.
    WEEK 8 PURPLE:
    N: 14
    A: 18
    P: 32
    perm with 25 pair 29

7. Kolex says:

I am interested in the nap. Is it ready now.or when will it be ready?

8. kings123 says:

can I make payment now

• You can deposit or transfer

• Linus Attah says:

Good day our able admin. I have 2 major advise 4 u. Pls and pls this blog is very very important but 2 things want to spoil it. No 1 people posting dead games and No 2 nap market fake games seller’s. I have been playing pool and other games 4 the past 10 years ago but I have never come across this type of extra wonderful blog like this solution tipster. The organisers here are real technocrats. People should pls stop posting dead games to avoid killing some people”s well arranged games. Some times some body will arrange Nap and Permutations but when u check dead games site u will see all sorts of games that will not draw and at the end of the day, all those games will later draw. Pool games is 50X 50 if u win is ur luck and if u fail u can still try again later. People should pls stop discouraging players of all these games by stop posting dead games from now onwards. If not because of ur good management of taken only 5 percent out of the money used in buying games from admin, it would have been a fatal lost for the games buyers. Stake holders of this blog should take urgent measures to solve these 2 major problems to avoid tarnishing the good image of this blog. Look at Ochmann, the banker award winner of the year 2018 have been receiving praises, cards and financial gifts from people that used his posted bankers and also accolade from Air, Land and Sea because of his good work to humanity. Does it mean he is not surviving? . Admin, pls listen to advise from Harmburg and other people about these two major problems. The word is enough for the wise. Long live admin, long live solutions tipster and long live all good networks in Nigeria.

• Well done sir.

1. Cannot room remains there.. It is very useful for any shrewd person using the forum. Just last week, someone from this blog came visited and confided in me how helpful the cannot room has been to him.

If you are smart.. You’ll always find 3 cannots from the cannot room each week and bet as 2odds online.. Problem with some of us is greed.

2. I have employed the best possible measure to keep fakers out of the nap market…

Tell me… Will you pay 5000 into admin’s account to sell a game you don’t have confidence on?

The nap seller lost too… You’re not the only one who lost..

I think best advice I can offer you is…

Look before you reap.

Advise yourself.

9. Caro says:

IF U HV NOT RECEIVED MY GAME FROM ME CONTACT ADMIN TO FORWARD UR NO TO ME

10. Teejay says:

Ijebu Master did his game play, I couldn’t buy it cos of cash, rest two was a try ur luck game. 0/5 and 1/5.

11. hamburg says:

Good evening,greetings to you honourable admin,please kindly check and come up with the new measures,the way the nap market is going is no more intresting,reason the sellers are making buyers to waist more money,i have been buying games here via people i introduced to the system for some reasonable time now,in all it doesnt work out good,please is an advice,kindly review you measures of accepting those that sell.thanks

12. Teejay says:

Supported. Instead of taking bad goods to the market to sell and the consumer will buy and lose buy.

13. Buyers and sellers how market?

14. moz4all says:

I support what hamburg said. pls able admin help us and do something about that. Thanks