Is A Pity, but We Are All Responsible In This – Important Read!!

Filed in Recycle by on 1 year ago 30 Comments

Ever since one Nwafada used me to cart away over 200k from users of this blog in 2015 i’ve been meticulous enough in handling game sellers that come around here.

I shouldn’t be writing this post because it was made clear that the 1k paid for Emperrow game was nonrefundable. But i do it because.

1. I think some of you acted without paying attention to details.
  2. I am sad because what i should have easily avoided occurred to me.

I shouldn’t have released the amount of money(80k) i sent to Emperrow if not for your pressures.

I noticed for crooked moves in Emperrows words while i chat with him and i decided to take some precautionary measures..

Here’s screenshot of our chats

I initially offered to send him 20k part payment so that i can have enough money left for oart refund if game fails but he refused.. we ended the discussion.

That made him not to send the game until late evening when i started getting hot pressure from you. I now had to increase the offer to 50k, he accepted and started sending games.

After sending halfway, he stopped. He complained that the money has finished per head based on what he gives his India ancestors and demanded for extra 30k for him to continue. I told him to continue or forget it. He refused. We went to bed.

On waking up to power my phone(the battery died in the night), i saw over hundred text messages from those that are yet to receive the game… Of which majority of the texts were abusive. I came to the blog here and also met various abusive comments. All from those that are yet to get Emperrow’s supposed India game. I felt heart broken because those that i was fighting for actually care less about me.

I had no other choice than to release the fund he demanded for to him.

See

That was it.. 80k gone…. I cannot go and be pursuing Emperow… however, if you need to pursue and catch him, i believe you have his details he used to send you game.

SO, WHAT NEXT YOU ASKED????

Well, in as much as it was capped nonrefundable before you paid, i and on mind to give half refund(you can see in the shared screenshot) if things turn out ugly.

However, the amount of money Emperrow abscorned with has jeopardized that. I can only afford to refund N300 after deducting my already tampered admin fee.

If you need it, kindly text me your phone number and i’ll recharge your phone with 300naira.. or yo can kukuma do Xmas for me with it..

Either ways.. I am okay.

ABOUT EMPERROW… What happens To Him In SolutionTipster?

His and his related ID has been banned.

ABOUT NAP MARKET….. What’s The Way Forward.

It will remain there.. No closing. See it as pools weekly telegraph where nap sellers advertise their games.

Anything can happen and your decision is solely your full responsibility.

I will rewrite the TOS in more bold and clearer terms tomorrow.

REASON FOR NOT CLOSING THE NAP MARKET…

Put Straight……………….

People will never stop buying games even after experience.

Try to stop them from buying, some will call you enemy of progress. It happened when i removed one Mtchel phonenumber and recently Mr Philips… i got few texts from people condemning me for truncating phone numbers. Some thing i know that will only lead to loss.

I’ll rather let them buy in the nap market so that i’ll get nap market fee. We are about to upgrade this blog to a 60$(20k) per month host plan to stop that resource limit error it normally displays.. that market fee is important.

NAP MARKET LIVES.

Your Choice to visit or ignore for peace of mind.

Finally, if you paid for mike’s game, please seek  for your refund if you haven’t. I don’t want to use anyone’s money for xmas..

PS.. Please forgive for any typo in the writeup..  i am feeling dizzy already.

1. Admin my number is 09032641438, for the 300 hundred naira refund u said. I am James Alone!

2. I knew u are NOT that bad type.I have warned us several time not to be moved by every thing we see here but because of the spirit behind money we refused to be dilligent in our decisions here,its bad. Mainwhile Admin. himself refused to recognised those who can take this forum to eviable height,SOMEBODY LIKE HAPPY SHOULD NOT BE MISSED IN THIS BLOG.Try & check his record why he quit here just becus “he is a knew guy just as always martha”.Happy initialy did not post his first wk game in the bankers room until lately but his 2ndwk & 3rdwk games he proved & posted them in the bankers room & delivered completely when happy requesting for his reward Admin started making ambiquity statement since then happy refused to post game here,its a pity also.MY OPINION FOR NAP MARKET let it remain there but it should be entirely refundable no matter how small is the amouth if the seller did not agree then admin quit the deal so that no one will drag your name to the mud.if anything happened to Afo now.Thank u & God bless

3. You go through much pains for us here. A lot actually happens behind the scene that is shielded from us and most of us hardly appreciate. The hype was too much and I sounded warning in the discurssion room bearing in mind that nobody brings out 8draws to use on pool,it’s just 3draws that you need to win pool. These indian games stories are what we here from our fathers’ fathers and not this our generation. At a point,I began to think that the apple being hyped as banana was actually banana and I had to ask you to pay for me,which you graciously did. Thank you very much for absorbing much of our pains. They say e’ no easy,it’s truly not easy being at the fore. You lead and we pray for strenght and wisdom; resources to continue in this strength will always abound. God bless you.

4. Shevchenko says:

Admin, To be honest with you. You were not neutral in Emperrow’s game. You partticipated fully in encouraging the house to pay citing the fact that he has been advertising the game for long and indian connection as reasons why the game should play. I, for one payed for the game because of your interference and words. These NAP sellers keep on recycling their IDs. Ban them today, they will use another I.D. So because you needed money to upgrade your site is why you encourage Nap sellers, abi?

You have said it all. I now understand.

• Thanks for choosing what to understand.

Firstly.. Like I said earlier.. Nap market remains. I will be adding up the collected fee from there to run the website.

Apologies. I wasn’t trained to paint words..

It is on record that high percentage of purchased games fail. But many of you choose to keep buying..

Some even go the length of sending abusive texts if I truncate a nap sellers phone number.

Do the transaction in the nap market. The fee is important to me.

While smart bettors keep reaping the hidden draws in the banker room FOC.

As for my words about emperrow advertising the game since many weeks back, did I lie? Or you never saw it?

As a matter of fact, I could remember someone telling me on whatsapp that he couldn’t wait for week 24.. About emperrow game.

If I stopped the stopped the game from. Selling and emperrow came back the following week to claim it played 8/8 but admin didn’t let in.. People will crucify admin.

This game would have sold for 10,000 refundable and my admin fee would be 10% which is 1k each.. If the deal had happened that way.. NO one will be calling admin name by now..

But out of pity and my will to see a lot of people benefit, I convinced him that people should pay my that my supposed admin fee of 1k, I’ll rather share with him. That more people will participate.

Because I thought it was real.

The bottom line is that there’s nothing I do that will actually please everyone.

Next time, there’ll be no next time.. I learnt a better way to handle such situation.

Thanks

5. JAX says:

Admin, it is & can never be your fault. I blame the “LOW mentality” tipsters who got scammed by Emperow. Emperow, anywhere you dey, more grease to your elbow (until your cup full)!!!!!. This is why Nigerians fall cheaply for scammers. How can some dude say he has 8 draws,…..8 draws!!!!…and tipsters were jumping like fools. What is his source?. Look at the occultic conditions he gave, yet you fell for it. Such a shame!!!. Una like all these bullshit ”jege”. The truth is una no go learn. Not even 3draws and a pair, 8draws cha…..na wa Oooo. A true say 1k no much, but at least that 80k go dey enough for Emperow to buy chicken, drinks, go clubbing, even flex with ashewo on top. I dey totally disappointed with those that fell cheaply for this modern day “wash dollar” scam. Admin abeg post make them read.

6. BUCHAI says:

I SAW IT COMING AND I SHOUTED,LEFT FOR ME ALONE,HE WOUNT GET AWAY WITH THE MONY.JUST THAT MANY OF U HERE ARE NOT SENSITIVE,TOO DESPERET.AFO DID SIMILAR THING LAST TWO WEEKS. FOR EMPEROR,HE WIL EAT THAT MONEY IN PAINS.

7. BUCHAI says:

ADMIN SIR,IF A NAP SELLER IS SOLICITING FOR NONE REFUNDABLE IF HIS GAME FAIL,KINDLY WITDRAW UR ACCT NUMBER FOR SUCH TRANSACTION,LET THE NAP SELER USE HIS ACCT NUM SO THAT ANY VICTIM SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTION

8. Michael says:

You do well admin, it wasnt your fault, no one should blame you, emperor is an hungry man, he needs the money to buy chicken and put food on the table for his family for xmas that is why he planned the 419 of a thing for wk24, days to xmas, lol, I didnt read this b4 leaving a comment on nap market, any nap sellers that cant wait after result should not be paid, moreso, is your blog, they neeed to listen to you, if not let them advertise their market on the telly or national newspapers, members, we should appreciate the people who are giving us their free games week in week out and the admin the pilot of the plane who is making impossible possible, is not easy to get a pair not to talk of a banker. All hail the gurus in the house for their sefless efforts. Merry Xmas all.

9. Obas123 says:

Admin, God bless you richly. After going through your write up, I was deeply touched by what transpired. It is as a result of greediness. I hope many will learn that not “all glitter are gold”. You tried to prevent this ugly act, but the pressure prevailed, pls keep up the good work and God will surely reward you one good day. Happy Christmas and prosperous new year.

10. Estimable says:

Admin, everyone is entitled to his actions, I believe no one here is less than 18yrs.
    The game was captioned non refundable.
    I only pity those that always rush to buy games from the nap market without knowing past performance of the seller.

11. babaa says:

Admin thanks for all your efforts. For me hv never seen you in my life bt trust is there for you,if you told us how things is going between you and Victor Harcout some of us would have known what to do or say. For Viictor Harcout telling lies that the game is from India even if the name is not his really name but he stay in woman stomach. May thunder finished all what he get in life by the grave of Eledua.

12. Admin.Sir I m one of your fans here its my opinion I painstakely wrote & post around 2am at night till now u have not aprove my post & I think I didnt abuse u. Mainwhile its your blog u have 100% discretion over every comment here.Thank u

13. Alibaba says:

U re a scammer…forget this ur preaching…its a deliberate act between u and emperor…its ur December biz I know…I didn’t pay cos am above scamming..and i knew where u will hit the people more cos all msg approvals comes from u…cheap scammer…banning emperor is not the problem coa u dine with him later

14. nwannedede says:

Oga Admin, I think we have layer enough blame on you, let us learn from our experiences, though it was a bitter one, still #1000 cannot fetch you more than three bottles of Heineken. Forward ever backward never……….This is my opinion………. Mr. Game seller, you have 3/3 and 4/4 and 5/5 no problem…….Admin go ahead and publicise, let assume you collect #100,000 due to the Nap seller after your service charge.,…..good cash…….put us on the know……….also let the Nap Seller know too……….then let him deposit 30% of the money with you………this money will be share pro rata amongst the buyers should the game fail…….my idea is that let the Nap Seller loose something when the biz becomes bad. You may upgrade this condition.

15. Pleas at this point..

I’ll not approve any further comment on this because i wouldn’t want to hurt anyone with words in my reply….

I’ve made my point.. If you think that am lying and wish to involve force, you can go on.. When we see i prove everything. I still have every details in tact.

Also, if you choose to involve your gods, you’re free. My own gods will be there to talk on my behalf.

I’ve had enough on this…

Thanks

16. Stanley says:

Nawaaoo! I just saw dis post now and felt so bad, well admin it is well, we dat have never seen you, even your location we dont know, but we still trust you, pls every one should put emperrows issue by the side let move on, wk25 is here, admin as for my own 300h use it to get some card of paracetamol to ride off the headach, God bless you admin

17. FINAL - RESULT says:

ADMIN I DONT KNOW IF U WERE TRAINED TO TALK, OR MAY BE U HAV EATEN SO MUCH FOOD, OR U DRINK LUCOZADE BOAST, SEEMS U HAV MUCH ENERGY TO TALK.
    PLEASE RELAX SIR.
    WHAT TYPE OF TROUBLE IS THIS? WHO & WHO AR PAYING U FOR DIS BLOG, PEOPLE WERE 4BUY BEER DEY SHOUT 4U, 4WAT?
    I VISITED D NAP MARKET, I SAW EMPEROW DEAL & AS AN EXPERT I LAUGH & MADE SOME MOCKEY COMMENTS ABOUT IT,
    EMPEROW CLEARLY STATED D TERMS&CONDITION THAT THE 1K IS NOT REFUNDABLE.
    SO ADMIN WHY DO U ATTEMPT REFUND?
    UR TRYING TO VIOLATE THE T&C
    OF D DEAL.
    EMPEROW SENT D GAME, IF FAILED PERIOD. 4EMPEROW TAKIN 80K IT WAS STATED DAT PART OF D MONEY MUST BE PAID TO D INDIANS. PERIOD.
    EMPEROW US USED INDIANS BECUZ INDIA IS KNOWN 4 JUJU. JUST A VERY CHILDISH TRICKS MOVES MATURED MINDS. MY ADMIN SORRY, DIS XMAS ALL OF US 4 GATHER MONEY SENT 4U BUT HERE NA SO SO HEADACHE WE DEY GIVE U.
    I SWEAR TO FOR 43X THEY PLAYED & PRAISE ME
    I SWEAR TO DIE AGAIN FOR 38FF & FAIL THEY I SAY DIE & GO. NA PEOPLE LIKE EMPEROW THEM WANT
    NO ONE GO BE LIKE FINAL RESULT.

18. babaa says:

Am back again pls and pls don’t let us look Admin in a bad way his trying his best to help us. But useless person Victor hatcourt who call himself Emperrow is the course. Be sure Anything Victor Harcourt get he will surely be begging to eat from now on.. Si shall it be.bcos some people in this blog are managing to eat.

19. LaCristo says:

Admin don’t mind many who fall victim to the criminal emperor. Does India know anything about football pool? I saw his advert and i laughed in Latin because b4 then they were playing short draws but someone came and told u DAT he has all the draws DAT will be played for the week, we succumbed. I only went for mike’s game whom I saw sincerity in him. Though it failed but never intended to defraud us. Mike more grease. It is a lesson to us . Experience they say is d best teacher,it teaches either positively or negatively. Admin ride on.

20. LaCristo says:

Admin suggestion pls,when u block some criminals here from posting ,they change their username. When we were in topix, d admin then ensures that names appear in blue colour,anyone in black is not considered appropriately registered. Can u do something like DAT.?

21. fred5005 says:

Admin…all these long talk is not necessary. It was nonrefundable from the beginning. If the game had played will those involved appreciate Admin? Let’s move on. Shine your eyes from now on. Admin keep my 300 as part payment for Exclusive Room. Merry Christmas.