Week 40 Pools NAP Market 2019: Buy And Sell Games Here

Week 40 pools nap market 2019

This Is POOL NAP MARKET……read carefully before you make your buying decision. You’re solely responsible for your actions

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

It is on record that a high percentage of purchased games fail. It’s advisable for you abstain from buying games if you can’t afford to lose.

I assume that you have agreed to this terms before MAKING YOUR PAYMENT

After Transfer/payment, text depositors name, phone number and purpose of payment to me – 08174943732. I’ll reply once i get your payment alert. And I’ll forward your phone number to the Game seller. No call please. Don’t call. I don’t like talking pool/money everywhere i am. if we must talk. It’ll be on my request. pls obey so that i won’t sound hash to you.

N.B. Please send your account number to me.. Immediately.. That Saturday evening. If the game fails. For your Rightful Refund. Don’t wait until Monday. I am not a bank where they save money. After Tuesday, i’ll deduct 20%. From Wednesday i will delete all transaction alerts and no refund after one week. please adhere.

Also, if i send you a message that your refund has been sent, and you didn’t get it after 24hrs, text me again for clarification… Please don’t come back after weeks to start telling me.,.. i won’t listen then.

Example, there’ll be no refund if a sold game plays 3/5 unless there’re no more than 15/16 draws (10 to 1) on coupon.

TO VIEW PREVIOUS WEEK’S NAP MARKETS, CLICK HERE

Related – Week 40 Pool RSK forecasting Pweeapers 2019

1. 2BEN says:

WELCOME TO WK 40. CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO PURCHASED LAST WK 38 ONE BANKER.. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS PANELED. THEY STILL GAVE IT THE DRAW IT IS. THIS WEEK 40 BANKER IS ALSO VERY STRONG LIKE THAT. I SELL ONLY WHEN IT SET WELL. INTERESTED IN MY ONE BANKER THIS WEEK, PAY 2K TO THE ADMIN ACCOUNT. ON FRIDAY YOU GET THE GAME DELIVERED TO YOUR PHONE VIA SMS .THANKS ADMIN FOR GIVEN ME YET ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY.IT IS A SURE GAME,DONT MISS OUT.TKS.

2. Mr. GEE says:

WEEK 40 SPECIAL

congratulations to everyone who benefitted from my Week 39 FREE games despite the many draws, it’s far better to be on the winning side than losing.

A special NAP with two other games to PERM with is available to smile with if one can take advantage of the opportunity this week 40.

Just pay #5k into the Admin’s account and be part of the goodies this week 40.

Games will be sent to subscribers by on Friday as from 3pm Nigerian time.

Please note that refunds will only be made if the games fails to produce a winning line.

Successful people are always risk takers. I have often benefited from games betting by always taking risk in every potentially good looking opportunity available for me.

Join me and smile to the bank.

3. Emalekuo says:

The Nap market has been so poor of recent that it’s too late to give up now. Benefitted in the early stages though.

But again had i know no dey for a dictionary so am in till Australia.

• Mr. GEE says:

@ Emalekuo,

Yeah! That’s the spirit of a real winner because winners never quit.

Week 38 was my first ever appearance at the NAP MARKET for which my games played 2/5 with only 7 draws on coupon that week. It was actually really painful to me because two of my five games actually failed after playing 90mnts score draw with injury time left to play.

However, I sent FREE COMPENSATIONAL games to my subscribers last week 39 which delivered successfully but unfortunately again there were too many draws on coupon.

Please know that I have over the year been dropping FREE winning games as well as pairs at the bankers and discussion rooms without hitting the NAP MARKET until recently I got something I thought others should benefit from at a little cost.

Follow your resolve and hopefully you will smile to the bank very soon.

Thank you for showing interest.

4. Godswill O says:

Yees Yes Yes, My Long Awaited Wk 40 KEY IS HERE AGAIN, PLEASE LISTEN ATTENTIVELY,, IT IS PAINFUL TO LOOSE EVERY WK PLAYING ANY GAME THAT COMES UR WAY,, WAIT UNTIL UR KEY SET AND U THEN INVEST HEAVILY ON IT ONES AND FOR ALL, ITS MY KEY WEEK AS WELL AS WINNERS WEEK Belief Me.,,, I Hav A Strongest Nap Of 3/3 And Pair Of 2 For 1 Making It 4/5,, This Key Has Been Playing Every Wk 40 SINCE 2015, LAST YEAR WAS 10*12*21 PERM 14F 3/4 Because D Second Pair Game Was Not On Coupon, But This Wk, We Hav 3/3 AND 2 PAIRS FOR A MUS ONE DRAW MAKING IT 4/5 MUST. KINDLY PAY 8,000 INTO ADMINS ACCT AND BE PART OF THIS GR8 WINNING, GAMES TO BE DISTRIBUTED ON FRIDAY TO ALL BENEFICIARIES, AND WITH PROVE OF D 3 NAP, HAPPY WINING TO D PARTICIPANTS AND GET READY TO WIN BIG

5. Hon says:

This is time to break the bank and own your life with Aston V 5 exotic draws with 5k.
    I don’t have much to say but I will leave that for you on Monday to testify.
    Check the setting in bankers room week 27/28 and 39/40.

6. For anyone willing to purchase any/all the game I assume that you have read and agreed to our refund policy before MAKING YOUR PAYMENT

Here’s Admin’s Acc Details

N.B. Please send your account number to me.. Immediately.. That Saturday evening. If game fails. For your Rightful Refund. Don’t wait until Monday. I am not a bank where they save money. After Tuesday, i’ll deduct 20%. From Wednesday i will delete all transaction alerts and no refund after one week. please adhere.