Week 28 Pool NAP Market 2019: BUY AND SELL GAMES HERE

This Is NAP MARKET……read carefully before you make any decision on what you see here. You’re solely responsible for your actions

PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING LINES:

It is on record that a high percentage of purchased games fail. It’s advisable you abstain from buying games if you can’t afford to lose.

I assume that you have agreed to this terms before paying into my account.

First Bank – 3081088800 Name – Igwilo Raphael After payment, text depositors name, phone number and purpose of payment to me – 08174943732. I’ll reply once i get your payment alert. And I’ll forward your phone number to the Game seller. No call please. Don’t call. I don’t like talking pool/money everywhere i am. if we must talk. It’ll be on my request. pls obey so that i won’t sound hash to you.

N.B. Please send your account number to me.. Immediately.. That Saturday evening. If the game fails. For your Rightful Refund. Don’t wait until Monday. I am not a bank where they save money. After Tuesday, i’ll deduct 20%. After one week. I will delete all data hence no refund. please adhere.

Also, if i send you a message that your refund has been sent, and you didn’t get it after 24hrs, text me again for clarification… Please don’t come back after weeks to start telling me.,.. i won’t listen then.

Example, there’ll be no refund if a sold game plays 3/5 unless there’re over 15 draws on coupon.

1. CHIEF SAM says:

I HAVE KEY THAT PRODUCE ONE SURE BANKER FOR SOME WEEKS NOW AND IT SET DIS WK TO CONTROL ONE SURE BANKER.
    IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PAY N2000 TO ADMIN ACCOUNT AND I WILL SEND TO U ON FRIDAY EVENING.

IF YOU HAVE NOT WIN BET9JA BEFORE START TO WIN DIS WEEK AND IF U HAVE NOT PLAY BET9JA BEFORE START DIS WEEK. U WINNING IS SURE.
    D ODD IS HIGH.

2. CHINEX INTERNATIONAL says:

Believe only a key that is tested & confirmed.Before i appear here, it means that i only show when i have info that will deliver for at least 2times and that gives me the opportunity to test such key b4 i call u here that food is dawn.
    In purlpe last season, i never failed pool till wk40 and same source has come up with another purple info but then has to deliver in red to confirm its delivery in purple to put d best food in ur table.This is d confirmation of wk27,
    N=xx3xx
    A=xx19xx
    P=xx36xx
    Perm 21xx pair 22ff
    ====================
    WK28
    N=00??
    A=00??
    P=00??
    Perm 00xx pair 00??
    If u think this is an ordinary right up then check my wk27 post to confirm this magical pair dat will complete ur winning 4/5 or 5/5 after d 3/3 fixed nap.So this nap & pair is made affordable for all with a fixed amount of 5k to admin, u must win & forget parking to village.

3. GOLDENGILO says:

Special offer for only those who believe in me this week 28, a week to F.A
    Cup.

Its a package of 5 games for sure winning line. Guaranteed!!

Interested subscribers should pay 5k into Admin’s account.

Winning is assured

4. Hope2win says:

Morning Comrades, I Owe my Customers an APOLOGY and Also a WINNING GAME.

I lost more than anyone could ever Imagined, but dis is wat I do and I know how it is sometimes, now with wk27 result, opens way for wk28..

I BOUGHT 2 NEW PERFECTED KEYS, BUT ONE WENT DOWN AND THE OTHER SET TO GO.. I MEAN IT WEN I SAID WK27 & 28, THEY ONLY MINIMIZE THE AMOUNT I’LL STAKE WIT IN WK28 TO ENABLE ME WIN LESS, BUT WIN I MUST.

Wk27 & wk28 is supposed to be #10,000 Each.. But For Week28 now I’ll Grant #5,000 Bcos of the Loss.
    Pls Let Only People That Believes In Me Pay For The Game, I Don’t Mind If It’s Just One Person, My Aim Is Make U A Winner Like Me.

YOU WILL WIN UR NAP, & UR PAIR, EVERYTHING..

NOTE: WK28…. #5,000 Only.

Hope2win

5. FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN ANY OR ALL THE ADVERTS.. YOU ARE FREE TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT.

I assume that you have read and agreed to nap market terms before paying into my account.

6. BALOROONEY PROSPER says:

💥💥WELCOME TO WEEK 28 OFFICIAL💥💥
    OVER A YEAR NOW I NEVER APPEAR ON HERE, REASON VERY SIMPLE “I DONT WANT TO ADD SALT TO YOUR INJURY”
    BUT HERE COMES THIS WEEK AM HERE TO MAKE/HELP YOU RECOUPE ALL YOU HAVE LOST FOR PAST SEASONS AND THIS SEASON WITH 3 DIRECT DRAWS AS GAZETTED BY RSK RESEARCH PAPER.
    ITS A PAPER KEY I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING FOR ALMOST A DECADE AND IT SETS WELL THIS WEEK TO PLAY YOU 3 DRAWS WITHOUT PAIR.
    ……. HERE IS THE DEAL, INTRESTED GAME SEEKER SHOULD PAY THE SUM OF #5000 TO THE ADMINS ACCOUNT TO GET THE 3/3.
    THOSE THAT KNOWS ME KNOWS WHAT AM CAPABLE OF.. LETS DO IT.

7. DOUBLE says:

Helo Admin, can someone make transfer to u

8. Maureen says:

Good morning @ admin and all. Is the refund for real? Re there real nap sellers with integrity?
    I am new here. Most of the bankers and pairs I picked last week failed. How do I know a good nap and genuine nap seller. Help

9. DOUBLE says:

Admine sir, can someone pay for two different people game

10. ROYALCOMMY says:

AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR A CONGRATULATORY FROM ATLEAST ONE OF OUR NAP SELLERS. PLEASE ADMIN DID ANY OF THE GAME IN THE MARKET DELIVER? SO THAT NEXT TIME I WILL KNOW WHICH ONE TO BUY. I BOUGHT 2 OF THE GAMES AND NONE DELIVERED.

11. ROYALCOMMY says:

CONGRALATORY MESSAGE*

12. olufemi daniel says:

I will like to pay for Balorooney nap for week 29.

13. ROYALCOMMY says:

CHIEF SAM GAME WAS JUST ONE BANKER AND WHAT I PLAY IS POOL. ANY WAY HE STIL TRIED ITS BETTER FOR YOU TO SAY YOU HAVE ONE BANKER IT DELIVERS THAN FOR YOU TO SAY YOU HAVE A NAP THAT WIL PLAY ONLY ONE. LETS SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN WEEK 31 ITS LIKE I WILL GIVE PEOPLE SOME THING THEY WILL REMEMBER ME FOR. TILL THEN.