Week 27 Pool NAP Market 2019: Buy And Sell Games Here

This Is NAP MARKET……read carefully before you make any decision on what you see here. You’re solely responsible for your actions

PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING LINES:

It is on record that a high percentage of purchased games fail. It’s advisable you abstain from buying games if you can’t afford to lose.

All Payment is via the admin’s escrow account, money will be refunded to the buyer if the game fails with 10% deducted from the Fund as admin’s escrow fee. Where the 10% is less than N200, the fee for that transaction will be pegged at N200. For Sellers, once the game delivers, admin will transfer your due cash to you immediately. I assume that you have agreed to this terms before paying into my account.

First Bank – 3081088800 Name – Igwilo Raphael After payment, text depositors name, phone number and purpose of payment to me – 08174943732. I’ll reply once i get your payment alert. And I’ll forward your phone number to the Game seller. No call please. Don’t call. I don’t like talking pool/money everywhere i am. if we must talk. It’ll be on my request. pls obey so that i won’t sound hash to you.

N.B. Please send your account number to me.. Immediately.. That Saturday evening. If the game fails. For your Rightful Refund. Don’t wait until Monday. I am not a bank where they save money. After Tuesday, i’ll deduct 20%. After one week. I will delete all data hence no refund. please adhere.

Also, if i send you a message that your refund has been sent, and you didn’t get it after 24hrs, text me again for clarification… Please don’t come back after weeks to start telling me.,.. i won’t listen then.

Example, there’ll be no refund if a sold game plays 3/5 unless there’re over 15 draws on coupon.

1. Goodluck says:

Happy new year
    i have four fixed draws to sale. it is 4/4 must.
    if u are interested pay N10,000 to admin and i will send d game to u on friday night.

But if it ll
    play 3/4 and it is more than 12 draws admin will refund N5000 to u.
    LOOK FOR MONEY AND BUY THIS FIXED MATCH.

2. Hope2win says:

Back Again:
    Happy New Year To You All.. (DON’T FORGET TO PRAY)

Now to Business, I’m here to make anyone who’s wise enough to get my weekly game Rich wk27 & wk28.. “Not Kidding” #10,000 into Admins Account.

No nid for much question, jst get the Game, Stake Heavily and go and rest awaiting Result..

Please Follow me as I open ur Eyes dis New Year:

READING @17 Away in BLUE, it will retain 17 Home following RED & SHEFF UTD will Also be @18Home in the RED COUPON, Team @Away No.18 will move to Sit @17 Home in PURPLE to Give you Unstoppable Draws…

CHECK WK10, WK11 & WK12.

DON’T SAY YOU’RE NOT AWARE.. #10,000 to Admins Account, kudos

Hope2win

3. Firstblessed says:

Hope2win I want to try ur game this week but how many draws are we paying the 10k for?

4. For anyone who wish to patronize any or all the sellers

I assume that you have agreed to nap market refund terms before paying into my account.

First Bank – 3081088800 Name – Igwilo Raphael

5. KENSURE Pools says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR SOLUTIONTIPERS

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING FROM THE SIDE SINCE LAST YEAR, NOW IS TIME FOR ME TO UNLEASH MYSELF. I’M STRICTLY HERE FOR BUSINESS. I BUY GAMES FROM MY FOREIGN PARTNERS, HENCE WILL ONLY BE APPEARING IN THE NAP MARKET.

FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR GOOD THIS YEAR 2019. YOU’RE GUARANTEED TO WIN WITH US 2 TO 3 TIMES MONTHLY.

THIS WEEK 27, WE HAVE 3/3 NAP AND ITS PAIR FOR SALE.

COST – N5000….. PAY TO ADMIN ACCOUNT. HE WILL REFUND YOU IF THE WORST HAPPENS

THE GAME WILL BE SENT TO YOU WITH CURRENT PROOF.

LET’S DO THE TALKING WITH ACTION

CONGRATS IN ADVANCE

6. Djsteve says:

Good evening admin, have u approved KENSURE pools?

7. buchai says:

na so the thing be. nap sellers Weldon OK, more grasssia to your efforts. we are close to promise land.

8. Emalekuo says:

Better remain in the sidelines before you send people to the village. Na so we go take reach promise land?

9. Mr Joe says:

Observations are now turning into padlock keys. let’s be more careful.

10. buchai says:

I’M IN DEEP PAIN RIT NOW.