Week 21 Pool Result 2018: English Football Pools Betting Result

Week 21 Pool Result

Draws on Coupon

Congrats To All Winners In The House

1. Ochmann says:

Week for promoters.

2. Mr Pee(pool is brain work) says:

My banker X12X delivered.

WL X3X12X15X19X35X41X 3/6

At all at all na im worse pass.

Admin monitor my one banker henceforth.

• WinningPoacher says:

@Mr Pee that would be great. You are really trying. Working towards getting your surest banker will be best. That’s the only way to chop kora. The trick stakers into believing that they can get upto 6 draws. It can happen once in awhile but not realistic. One banker every week, cash would be flowing in slowly but surely moving the ministry to the permanent site of surest nap or surest 6/6.

God bless and thumbs up

3. UNCLE OKOYE OYE says:

Now as we can see pool is more than what we think it is, it can pool off man’s pant. all the keys,setting, even the padklock is on the grand, Na going be that and let no body ask me where to. Village get ready to wecome me.

4. Ime Etang says:

35 drew as the key predicted. Also, my unbeatable pair supplied in the Premium Room. Congrats to all of us. Your winning is my happiness. Thanks everyone.

• WinningPoacher says:

@Ime Etang, you are one of the best punters in this forum. Not loud, no much talk and straight to the point. Nobody believed 35 would supply but you quietly dropped trusting in your key and it went through. Though I didn’t play your game but i must commend your efforts. Thumbs up

I feel punters should work towards posting their surest banker not bankers, not pairs. Just a game that will draw amongst the 49 games listed on pool. Not to say 1 to 49 would draw.

More grease to the elbows of other punters. You can’t always get it right.

God bless all tipsters and God bless admin.

Cheers

• stanley says:

pls am new in this,I will need a draw is weekend.thanks

• Chimuanya John says:

Interested in your games.