Week 19 Pool RSK Papers 2018: Soccer, bob Morton, Capital International, Winstar, Big Win

Week 19 Pool RsK Papers

Right On Fixtures

Soccer Research

Bob Morton

Capital International

Winstar

Big Win

Happy Forecast and Good Luck

1. Emmanuel says:

This one way u no post this week papers hope nobody offend u?

2. ugochi says:

pls admin post d rsk papers for us nah

3. Mr.jay says:

ADMIN WHAT HAPPEN, NO RSK PAPERS YHIS WEEK?

4. Uche says:

Please help me i need to forcast this morning
    Please as emma talk if any one offend you please forgive am.thank you
    Am waiting

5. Uche says:

I want to forcast this morning help us plzzz

6. Concerned staker says:

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE ADMIN OF SOLUTION TIPSTER BY A CONCERNED ACTIVE MEMBER

Solution TIPSTER is ranked as one of the most visited blogs/websites from Africa simply because it has content and appeals to pool stakers all around the world who come in their thousands seeking NUMBERS and MOVEMENTS that’ll elevate them.

It has been doing well since inception however, the trend seems to be going on a downward spiral

Every single individual on Earth has engagements that keep them busy daily but to be the best, and stay on top, you MUST be consistent in your chosen field.

I have noticed with graven impunity how the RSK SECTION is treated with shallow gloves which makes it’s posts extra days or hours to get uploaded due to very funny reasons/excuses( it could be the admin wants more views since CURRENTLY, it is the only website in the world that posts RSK pictures weekly but surely,pride goes before a fall).

No one is attacking or antagonizing the admin because I’m pretty optimistic this post won’t see day cause I’ve noticed you have disdain for sincere criticisms.

A TIME IS COMING DEAR ADMIN, when people will intentionally circumvent and ignore your blog and trust me that time is upon us.

If you notice it is already happening- your banker room used to have at least 50 comments on a Monday, today, you’ll be lucky if you find 70 comments at the end of Friday.

My brother consistency is the key.

AS AN ENTREPRENEUR YOU HAVE A DUTY TO YOUR FANS, YOU EITHER DO IT OR DON’T BRO It’s all choice.

If you fail today (which I honestly pray you don’t cause your blog is pretty amazing with really smart forcasters) you won’t have an excuse brother cause TRULY, there is no excuse for failure.

Take a leap from Jasogbe and see how great men fall. Newinfocity USED to be the ONLY Nigerian Blog that excites pool stakers but lost its Glory due to inconsistency and pride.

Before evening, if this comment doesn’t appear, surely I’llpost it on Nairaland just in case you find this OPINION too aggressive but I assure you, I’m only this for the love and Honesty.

All the best

• Thanks for your criticism “concerned staker” but I tell you… You know no jack about what’s going on behind the scene that’s why you arrived at this assumption of yours.

I bet you’ve never chatted me up privately to disclose your concerns as a “concerned staker” but here are you with……

Let me stop there…

But note… Solutiontipster can only get better…

Trial periods like this will always surface to give room for bigger evolution..

Cheers

• Concerned Staker says:

Firstly I want to say I’M HONESTLY LEARNING more about you because you did post the OPEN LETTER and I’m touched, you value your viewers (something many other blogs don’t ) and it is highly commendable.

Dear Admin, Banks and public institutions owe it to their customers to be available as at when due.

Just like Bet shops, you have NORMAL and CLASSIC BET SHOPS and the difference can be easily deduced even from a mile away.

Why am I saying this ?

Listen in case you don’t know:

SOLUTION TIPSTER IS ONE OF THE MOST VISITED WEBSITES NOT ONLY IN NIGERIA, OR AFRICA, IT’S AN INTERNATIONAL WEBSITE

so whatever goes on behind the scenes, this is serious business and you have to take your viewers VERRRRRY seriously cause truly brother I tell you – there is not a single individual without a “distraction” in the world.

Just so you know I have a friend who forecasts from THE HOSPITAL BED here at the military hospital. Week in week out he stays curious waiting anxiously for your website to upload these RSK papers.

You have no idea how serious people take this website, it is the best.

So please I entreat you as a fellow staker, do whatever you can to ensure these RSK posts get updated as and when due ( if it gets too much sometimes, get moderators to oversee this section of the website because you have no idea the impact you make even from your side of the computer screen)

Stay blessed

7. Uche says:

Please post paper for us
    If any one offend forgive the person

8. Bigalvin says:

Morning honourable admin..
    Pls wat is d hold up all about?

9. GY says:

Good morning sir and how is the job over there, hope fine. Please can the papers be available today?

10. ifeanyi says:

please sir this week Papers

11. Uche says:

Please help us admin
    Give us today paper plzzz

12. Uche says:

Please help us admin

13. joey says:

you can pay me for this job, i give u uploads every monday, tuedsay latest

14. Nzenwata says:

When you say the truth admin. will not allow it go.Yes this is my observations

• truth like the one he said above? That’s assumption and not truth…

you know everyone believes their thought is the best truth… people mainly judge base on feelings and not reality

i simply delete because i won’t have time for argument