Week 42 Pool Champions List: SolutionTipster Hall Of Fame!!

Filed in CHAMPIONS LIST by on 9 months ago 13 Comments

Week 42 Pools Champions

SolutionTipster Hall Of Fame Update

Special thanks to all who strive to post great games on weekly basis for our collective use in this website. I honestly appreciate you all.

the week was absolutely tough.. but

…as usual, some proved to be masters in the game and came out in flying colors.

WE’RE HERE TO HONOR THEM. We Will Always Do!

pools champions

Banker Masters…..

1. Chimex Quality with 28cbk- AWESOME!!
  2. MARTASE with 28cbk – good job
  3. Endy with 24cbk – God bless
  4. Ushman Eze Pair with 28cbk – We thank you

Pair Masters…..

1. Ime Etang with 4xx pair 25ff – Nice tip sir
  2. Chinex Internationalwith 14ff pair 22xx – nice job sir
  3. PAPAYA with 13ff pair 21xx – great job sir
  4. Halvey with 28xx pair 29ff – you’re good sir

King Of Winning Lines…..

SolutionTipster Reigning Best Player Award Holder

*****

*****

Please if your game played and i committed your name in the list, kindly inform me through comment box so that i can include your name.

Defaulters – Their game delivered but somehow.. was against the rule of the banker room. They worth a mention…….

1. Kenneth Eze – banker delivered but pair failed..
  2. Cletus Fxed – Pair delivered but no proof

If you are wondering why your name appeared in the default list, Please read our posting instructions in the banker room.

We are not under obligation to reward those who appear in the defaulters list.. Thank you

We use this weekly report to keep track of those performing better in the house..

Please if your games have played the number of times  required for you to win our prize. Kindly text me (08174943732). I’ll respond asap.

All The Persons Selling Game Behind The Scene. Please don’t bother asking for the reward. The One you receive secretly is enough. I know you and if you try trick me, it’ll make me even more strict with you.

Tankio..

We immensely appreciate your efforts . Gracias in the highest.

1. Halvey says:

Admin reward time..
    ACCOUNT NAME: AKPOGHINETA OBARO ISRAEL
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2093941127
    Uba bank

2. Waters says:

@admi pls check my 3/6 winning line delivered…

3. Waters says:

nap A =(26#37#41) nap B(24#36#37) perm all 6 for a sure winning line.those were my comments in banka room..i no fit speak english again check banka room properly…that game played 24#28#37#=3/6

• are two different naps the same as permutation?

it is stated… post just one banker or just one pair or just one winning line.. but some of you will prefer packing posting as many numbers.

i am tired of talking..

sorry not recognized

4. Halvey says:

Admin please i just sent the account details to your number

5. Waters says:

kai admi that is an insult on me….u called 3/6 in a week of 10 draws packing posting…for ur information some persons won with that game 4rm this ur blog….if u admi av ever opened niger or paper to forcast draws u wud not make that statement……..what is a winning line ????????..

6. Waters says:

@admi the champion list is just for the fun of it….but next time find other words to xpres ur thaughts.u are not going to put it in champions list it is fine ok .but refering to my eforts as “PARKING POSTING” coming 4rm u the ADMI is SARCASTIC and is a SHAME….bcos i researched to see thE BRISTLE ROVERS jump movement..i sweated to see DONCASTER drawing every 12 wks 4rm wk6..i had sleeples nite to knw dat walsal on a family of 2 and wigan on a family of 3 wud give swindon as a draw.all of these i shared freely in discusion room and banka room..same 6 games in discusion room and banka ROOM.if u don recognise my efforts,hundreds of persons do..and Dat is PARAMOUNT…u shud encourage good work not otherwise..i rest my case!!!