Week 18 NAP Market 2018: Buy And Sell Games Here

This Is NAP MARKET……read carefully before you make any decision on what you see here. You’re solely responsible for your actions

WEEK 18 POOL NAP MARKET…

PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING LINES:

It is on record that a high percentage of purchased games fail. It’s advisable you abstain from buying games if you can’t afford to lose.

I assume that you have agreed to this terms before paying into my account.

After payment, text depositors name, phone number and purpose of payment to me – 08174943732. I’ll reply once i get your payment alert. And I’ll forward your phone number to the Game seller. No call please. Don’t call. I don’t like talking pool/money everywhere i am. if we must talk. It’ll be on my request. pls obey so that i won’t sound hash to you.

N.B. Please send your account number to me.. Immediately.. That Saturday evening. If the game fails. For your Rightful Refund. Don’t wait until Monday. I am not a bank where they save money. After Tuesday, i’ll deduct 20%. After one week. I will delete all data hence no refund. please adhere.

Also, if i send you a message that your refund has been sent, and you don’t get it within 24hrs, text me again for clarification… Please don’t come back after weeks to start telling me stories.,.. i won’t listen.

Example, there’ll be no refund if a sold game plays 3/5 unless there’re over 15 draws on coupon.

1. Hon says:

Admin first time here I have game for whoever that’s interested, cup system that will play 4/4.
    Here is the deal #10,000 for the game if it plays 4/4, 50% refund if it plays 3/4. Do what you have to do with admin and take note that the game will be released on Friday, and remember the poor after winning.
    See you week 20.

• Pls for anyone interested in this offer. Read carefully to the end.

Admin contact phone number for this week only.. 08125775279.
      Payment stops on Friday 12pm. This is to enable me have time for myself in respect of my marriage over the weekend.

-I assume that you have agreed to our refund terms before paying into my account.

After payment, text depositors name, phone number and purpose of payment to me via– 08125775279. I’ll reply once i get your payment alert. And I’ll forward your phone number to the Game seller. No call please. Don’t call. I don’t like talking pool/money everywhere i am. if we must talk. It’ll be on my request. pls obey so that i won’t sound hash to you.

2. Ades says:

I am interested Sir, but I will need the bank swift code to transfer the money into your account from Equatorial Guinea.

3. Mr Collins says:

HOH reduce the price pls. i want to buy ur game

4. Hope2win says:

Greetings to Everyone, Time for all Losers to Finally Regain all that they av Lost.

A KEY IS SET AGAIN THIS WEEK18 to play NAP & PAIR making 4/5..

*FIRST Setting was wk13 & It was 9 Draws on Coupon.
    *SECOND Setting is here in Wk18 to play 4/5 Again..

NOW Follow Me As I Quench your Doubts..

** COUNT the MONTH OF PLAY In Week13 & Add it to the SATURDAY DATE, and the Answer will Give you the WEEK NUMBER, and BRENTFORD will be @Away..
    In week13, MONTH of PLAY is ( OCTOBER) = 7, and SATURDAY DATE = 6 ( 7+6 )= 13 Brentford@Away…
    DO SAME FOR WEEK18..

wk18 is on NAP MARKET, so pay #7,000 into Admins Account and Wait for your WINNING Game by Friday..
    Good luck to us all in Advance

Hope2win

5. Valentino says:

This game is for admin as gift from hard work I posted 1 as banker last week but not post so for this week 18 pls post for those care and they should pay #300 naira into admin account if the came drop and the money should be share between admin and his wife that’s why I said the game is for him.
    17bk,18bk,06,13

6. Gomzalex Emeka says:

Gomzalex Emeka
    @ Admin, want’s to inform you that I transferred 10K to your account via Access Bank in respect to Hon game since on Wednesday up till now am yet to get confirmation

7. C.P Doncaster says:

Admin is not replying to text messages. Pls try and reply to messages so than one know the next step to take I want to make transfer for Hon’s game, there will be no teller no to forward you, should I upload proof on the WhatsApp no you drop for this week? Congregation in advance on your wedding

8. Gomzalex Emeka says:

Gomzalex Emeka

9. Anonymous says:

Good evening admib, I ve paid for HON game, but I have not received the confirmation message. Thanks

10. Elijah Philip says:

Good evening Admin pls I paid for Hon game, my phone got off when u sent your confirm for payment, I used my brother phone to send u my details again, pls I hope am confirmed. thanks.

11. Peter says:

Hon please reduce the prize…. help the poor plss

12. Peter says:

please hon help the poor out………..Am going to compensate 🙏🙏

13. darlington nweke says:

admin pls can u confirm my payment for mr hon game,sender ifeanyi nweke

14. Kolexy says:

My able admin, I have transferred the sum of 10k for HON nap since afternoon and sent the message , but I have not receive confirmation message, kindly reply sir, thanks.

15. Mellow says:

Admin sir, I’ve paid for Hon game. Via transfer. I’m Goodluck.O. aka Mellow.

16. Gomzalex Emeka says:

Gomzalex Emeka
    @ Admin, my name is Gomzalex Emeka I transferred 10K to your account via Access Bank in respect to Hon game since on Wednesday up till now am yet to get confirmation

17. Esechie precious Omon says:

I have transfer the 10k sir thanks

18. I have transfer the10k to you, pls confirm the payment

19. ROYALCOMMY says:

ADMIN WHY ARE YOU NOT CONFIRMING PAYMENT AND HON WHY ARE YOU NOT SENDING THE GAME TO PEOPLE THAT HAS PAID? WHATS GOING ON?

20. reparker says:

admin good afternoon,i made a payment to ur account last night wit regards to HONs game,but am yet to hear from despite sending msg across to u twice.pls do confirm sir

21. Collins says:

Amin i paid since yesterday but i have not seen any draws since then

22. Mr Collins says:

Admin pls acknowledge my payment for hon game

23. ebyezeh1 says:

good evening admin, i paid u since early in the mornin, sent u messages to remind that you are yet to confirm my payment, but you did not confirm it and i am yet to recieve any game biko…..

24. C.P Doncaster says:

Hello Honourable admin, what is happening? I paid for Hon game since morning, up till now, no message of confirmation of transaction not to talk of sending the game to me. I have contacted you several times through text message and WhatsApp on the number you gave for the week to no avail. Please respond.

25. Kolexy says:

Please Hon I have not receive the game o

26. Goodluck Mellow says:

Please Admin, I’ve not gotten Hon game I paid for.

27. KRS I says:

ADMIN ,I PAID FOR HON GAME TODAY, BUT UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT HEAD FROM YOU NOR THE NAP SELLER HON.

28. buchai says:

So ALL of you no no say today Na admins wedding AND HE was very busy.

29. Firstblessed says:

Wedding runz no be here guys, the guy head don full dey pour, na so e be me 2014 till I began to shout at my in-laws plus including my wife, plus including Rev father and the rest. So u guys should calm down tempers……

30. kolexy says:

Happy married life admin, please I have not received my refund o,

31. Hon says:

Admin congratulations my apologies to those who came for my game 100% refund activated and sorry for the lost of money stake. I would have been happy to get your money and happier to put a smile on your face it hurts so bad that’s life congrats to those who used the key poiter CLYDE but I sure will NOT fail the second time here so see you week 20 it’s purple for Kings and Queens and still I will pass through admin completely.

32. Mayor says:

This is why it’s good for Customers to have buyers contact, let them make a choice… Everyone here is grown enough to know what he/she is doing or want..