Week 11 Pool NAP Market 2018: Buy And Sell Games Here

Filed in POOL NAP MARKET by on 2 months ago 29 Comments

This Is NAP MARKET……read carefully before you make any decision on what you see here. You’re solely responsible for your actions

WEEK 11 POOL NAP MARKET…

PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING LINES:

It is on record that a high percentage of purchased games fail. It’s advisable you abstain from buying games if you can’t afford to lose.

I assume that you have agreed to this terms before paying into my account.

After payment, text depositors name, phone number and purpose of payment to me – 08174943732. I’ll reply once i get your payment alert. And I’ll forward your phone number to the Game seller. No call please. Don’t call. I don’t like talking pool/money everywhere i am. if we must talk. It’ll be on my request. pls obey so that i won’t sound hash to you.

N.B. Please send your account number to me.. Immediately.. That Saturday evening. If the game fails. For your Rightful Refund. Don’t wait until Monday. I am not a bank where they save money. After Tuesday, i’ll deduct 20%. After one week. I will delete all data hence no refund. please adhere.

Also, if i send you a message that your refund has been sent, and you don’t get it within 24hrs, text me again for clarification… Please don’t come back after weeks to start telling me stories.,.. i won’t listen.

Example, there’ll be no refund if a sold game plays 3/5 unless there’re over 15 draws on coupon.

1. Mmm says:

WELCOME TO WEEK11(RED)…I HAVE TWO SURE DRAWS THIS WEEK11..IT IS STRICKLY RED KEY THAT PLAYED 2/2 IN ALL RED LAST SISON..IN WEEK7 DIS CURRENT SISON,WE THOUGHT IT HAS EXPIRED BUT IT DELIVERED THE 2/2..i did a test run on the “KEY” IN WEEK7 WITH A TOKEN HERE IS THE BET9JA WINNING CODE [B944SSZCERAZRC-2224974] if u check that code and chek coupon it was xx23xx and the second games was not on coupon but delivered PERFEKTLY….it set dis week11 for 2/2 FOR ONLINE STAKERS ONLY NOT FOR POOL STAKERS..the price is #5000 refundable ..if u havent won bet befor it is ur chance….no jokes draws are fixed…this offer closes friday 4 p:m, games will be dispatched from 6 p:m friday.thank u

2. INZAGHI052 says:

The payment is it through admin?

3. Velentino says:

I can only have chance to do payment and even play game on Saturday money by 12pm of if it pay i can still play it on Saturday or is it most to play it on Friday and more over are you going to give the prove out to buyer so that it can help us to stake comfortable thanks best admin for great work.

• Mmm says:

@valentino if u insist on payment on saturday no qualms! u can go ahead…as for prooves it is early days yet..too early to release it,we are just in the second red of the sison……

4. David udoh says:

AM BACK FOR GOOD.
    AM HERE TO CONVERT UR SORROW TO JOY AND UR POVERTY TO RICHNESS.
    I HAVE 3 WKS OPERATION STARTING FROM LAST WK TO WK 12.
    LAST WK I POSTED D SURE 3 DRAWS AT NAP MARKET. GO TO LAST WK NAP MARKET TO CONFIRM.
    I ALSO SENT D GAME TO MY FANS DAT AFTER WINNING THEY SHOULD BLESSED ME. THEY WON AND ONLY FOUR PERSONS APPRECIATE.
    D KEY BRING 2 BANKERS THIS WK AND NEXT WK 3 DRAWS WITHOUT PAIR.

IF U ARE INTERESTED TO GET D TWO SURE DRAWS PAY N10,000 TO ADMIN ACCOUNT. I WIL SENT D TWO BKS. TOGETHER WITH D KEY TO U.
    I WILL PROVE D THREE DRAWS LAST WKS AND DIS WK TO THOSE THAT WIL BUY AND D KEY WIL SET AGAIN IN WK 20 U USE IT AND PLAY WITHOUT LOOKING FOR ME.
    MY CONDITION IS DAT THOSE DAT BUY THE TWO BKS. ARE SAME PEOPLE THAT WIL GET MY THREE DRAWS NEXT WK.

THE FOUR STAKERS THAT APPRECIATE ME, DONT PAY AGAIN. I WIL SEND D GAME TO U AND U WIL ALSO GET WK 12 FREE.
    I TOOK RISK TO GET D KEY AND WHAT HAPPEN LAST WK MUST HAPPEN THIS WK AND NEXT WK.
    I WIL SEND D TWO BKS. WITH D KEY TOGETHER WITH BET9 JA CODE TO ALL THAT WILL BUY. IT IS A CURRENT KEY.
    PLAY ONLINE.
    U MUST WIN THIS WK AND NEXT WK.

5. For Anyone who wish to buy game. if you’re a new comer, scroll up to read our rules. I assume that you have agreed to the refund terms before paying into my account.

6. Ify Sunday says:

@David Udoh. does the 10k cover the 2bks of this week and also the 3bks of week 12 with the key?

• Mr David, I didn’t play ur games last week but I prayed for u that heaven and earth will surely bless u and ur family for alleviating the masses pains but I am still appealing to u to pls reduce the price to N5000 so that many people will patronise u and at the same time appreciate ur effort too on Monday next week. Our able admin, pls help us talk to Mr David Udoh so that we can be able to buy the games. Long live admin.

• Dashed in Nature says:

Please do itemize what you will send. Your write up is complicating.

• Onyema says:

please I need ur games sir

7. mondayfeb says:

So the Pesin that pay 10k for dis week will pay again next week for week 12 game?

8. Roy says:

please Mr David, please help the boys reduce it to 5,000 ..so that we can still have money to play it . Next week we pay 10k . I saw the nap last week here but some people sweet mouth go kill us for this market ..and they will still end up CAPITAL ZERO.. please sorry for us.

9. Valentino says:

Mr David pls try consider us with that price we especial for me I has lost much this season week 9 I bought ur game and stake high and it failed week 10 I also stake high on pool achiever and lost without knew that you drop 3/3 free in nap market. So please help reduce and personaly promise to reword u if the game land on Monday and mmm thanks for reply me I understand the condition about the prove and to my admin may God continue bless you.

10. hamburg says:

@udoh you are a man of good heart from my view,i bought your game last time and staked heavily but it didnt work out fine,all same please for the sake of your well esteemed people here in solutiontipster,i ask that you reduce the price to 5,000,then next week the third operation you can increase,please consider my request.thanks or your understanding

11. Kolexy says:

Mr David, I also bougth your game the other time and it failed, kindly help us.by reducing it to 5000, I am also optimistic that more people will buy it at 5k and the possibility of getting more profit ,because more people will buy.
    Next week you can sell it at 10,000 or more.

12. David udoh says:

okay final price

Pay 5000 and get the game without proof

or

Pay 10000 and get the game with proof.

13. Kolexy says:

Admin , I am paying my own tomorrow morning Friday. Thanks mr David for your kind gesture.

14. zinnystar says:

Can I transfer money for David udoh game now? Admin

15. zinnystar says:

Admin am about transferring #10k I want to confirm if the key is still among key?

16. LEONARD UZOBUEZE says:

PLS. ADMIN, ALLOW WEEK 10 SUBSCRIBERS TO PLAY THIS GAME AND WIN;

WEEK 11 SURE DRAWS ( RED COUPON)
    GAME 1 :
    BET : 17, 38, 44. PERM 20 AND 40.

GAME 2 :
    BET : 5, 13 , 17, PERM 16 AND 48.

GOODLUCK

17. Mr Pee(pool is brain work) says:

NWANNE M LEONARD,IFE ANA EME ADIRO IZI O.
    ALUMEE.