Week 06 Pool NAP Market 2018: Buy AND Sell Games Here

Filed in POOL NAP MARKET by on 2 months ago 27 Comments

This Is NAP MARKET……read carefully before you make any decision on what you see here. You’re solely responsible for your actions

WEEK 06 POOL NAP MARKET…

PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING LINES:

No abusive comment will be approved here. Everyone deserves some respect. If you have a complaint against anyone, kindly relay it to admin. We will take care.

It is on record that a high percentage of purchased games fail. It’s advisable you abstain from buying games if you can’t afford to lose.

I assume that you have agreed to this terms before paying into my account.

After payment, text depositors name, phone number and purpose of payment to me – 08174943732. I’ll reply once i get your payment alert. And I’ll forward your phone number to the Game seller. No call please. Don’t call. I don’t like talking pool/money everywhere i am. if we must talk. It’ll be on my request. pls obey so that i won’t sound hash to you.

N.B. Please send your account number to me.. Immediately.. That Saturday evening. If the game fails. For your Rightful Refund. Don’t wait until Monday. I am not a bank where they save money. After Tuesday, i’ll deduct 20%. After one week. I will delete all data hence no refund. please adhere.

Also, if i send you a message that your refund has been sent, and you don’t get it within 24hrs, text me again for clarification… Please don’t come back after weeks to start telling me stories.,.. i won’t listen.

Example, there’ll be no refund if a sold game plays 3/5 unless there’re over 15 draws on coupon.

1. LEONARD UCHE UZOBUEZE says:

THE YEAR 2018/2019 ENGLISH SEASON BETTING KEYS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
    WEEK 06 SUBSCRIPTION (SURE DRAWS)
    IS BETTER TO JOIN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON , THAN TO JOIN AT THE END OF THE SEASON WHEN ALMOST ALL THE KEYS ARE WEAK .

4/4 LAST WEEK 4 AND 3/5 LAST WEEK 5 PROVED THE POTENCY OF THE BETTING KEYS.
    INFACT IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND CONFIRMED THAT IS WHY YOU SEE THIS ADVERT HERE.
    WE ARE SURE THAT YOU MUST SMILE TO THE BANK AS THE SEASON JUST STARTED.
    THE AUTHENTICITY OF OUR 2018/2019 KEYS HAS BEEN PROVEN POTENT. ALL THANKS TO GOD FOR THE NEW SEASON.

THIS WEEK 06 COMES THE NEW SETTING OF ROTHERHAM TO PRODUCE NAP AND PERMUTATION.

WEEK 06 SUBSCRIPTION COST N5000.!!!
    NOTE : WE HAVE REDUCED THE PRICE TO ALLOW MORE PEOPLE TO EXPERIENCE WINNING LIKE NEVER BEFORE. PROMOTERS MUST PAY!!! SEE YOU NEXT WEEK.

ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE TO ADMIN. ACCOUNT NUMBER AND OFCOURSE YOU HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK IF THE GAMES FAILL TO PRODUCE DRAWS BUT WE ARE SURE THAT YOU MUST SMILE TO THE BANK BECAUSE THIS KEY HAS NOT FAILED SINCE WEEK 4 THIS SEASON.

GOODLUCK. REMAIN BLESSED

• nwachukwu says:

Please Admin and the entire solutiontipster,how do we confirm this man and his game because we have seen so many people coming to sell Empty NAP.He said they have tested the key in week 4 and 5,is any body aware of him. I can mention more than 4 persons that sold 0/3 Nap here in the last season. Admin take Note.

• he sent me last week own and it played 3/5 as said. i don’t know about week 4.

See screenshot

Lastly, anytime you see approved advert here.. there two options.. buy or ignore.. the seller is not forcing you to buy.. nobody is a baby here

If you want to buy game you buy.. if it wins you enjoy.. if it fails you get refunded according to nap market policy…

Life itself is risky..

…i will delete any further negative comment here. Let the person go on and think what he wish.. After-all there’s nothing i do that will still stop some people from labeling me. My own is to do what i think is right according to our open site policy and keep my records intact incase.

• The Seller met our condition that’s his advert is displayed here.

For interested buyers

• How many games are involved?

2. ify Sunday says:

One question I will like to ask. Is the game coming with the system or proof? Thanks

3. UZOBUEZE UCHE LEONARD says:

THE PROOF AND THE DIRECT SETTING OF THE KEY WILL BE GIVEN TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS FOR ASSURANCE OF THE DRAWS. I WILL SHOW YOU THE SETTING OF THE GAMES.

4. caro says:

ADMIN IF D GAME PLAY 3/5 AND IT IS 16 OR 17 DRAWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO STAKERS MONEY¿

5. Anointed says:

Admin what is the requirements to sell games. I want to sell my game next week(week7). Its going to be a nap and a pair with one dead game for those that plays bet.

6. Mr. Cardif says:

Good day Admin, pls when are we receiving the Nap nah….. bcuz one need to look for fund after the game is sent nah.. pls let knw when is coming, due to some of our Area oh.. pls

7. KENSURE-FORCAST.COM says:

Admin Sir, I am not a 3/3 seller rather I fix 10 games with minimum of 4draws and upward can it be acceptable in your nap market for long ranger players? This has been our secret of winning pool No greediness but we grab the cash every week. Pls guide my question. Tnks

8. KENSURE-FORECAST.COM says:

Admin pls dis is a free sample for d week (free) kindly allow tanks wk6(2*9*11*12*15*22*23*25*27*39)next WK not free.

9. CNOPD says:

I DON’T PREDICT
    I SEE BUT AM NOT GOD
    EVRYWEEK YOU”LL GET ONE FROM ME
    SUPPORT MY MINISTRY COS I WILL SUPPORT YOURS.
    27″”27″”27
    DON’T COMBINE STAKE SINGLE ND MAXBET.
    ADMIN DONT TAMPER
    LET IT SWIM
    Jah bless our hand work

10. KESURE-FORECAST.COM says:

Admin Sir 27*39 are missing from d 10nos I posted here. I posted(2*9*11*12*15*22*23*25*27*39) tanks.

• Mike Kwong says:

So I don’t understand. Out of all those your posted only 2 were draws. What do I make this. I am new to UK Pool.

11. Austin3:16 says:

Well..i have come to shake the industry..listen..i have a setting..its current and fresh…it did set in wk4..to play wk5 wk6 and wk7..admin..stakers…waka go play 9X..11X AND 15X..DIS WK6…WK7 WIL COST U #7500….I HAVE DRAWS..NOT EGUSI.

12. aguh1 says:

With ogbono and selfish equal to 1 over 3 nawaoooo.

• Chyke says:

You people should not boosting of games again. Please admin, the games Leonard offer for sale 5k , did the games play?