Banker Football Betting Tips For Wednesday January 31, 2018

Filed in BETTING TIPS by on 9 months ago 12 Comments

BANKER FOOTBALL BETTING TIPS

Hello everyone, welcome to another edition of the banker football betting tips. Today mark the end of January and we’ll be heading to Cyprus for today’s green hunting. Today In Cyprus first Division league, two teams in contrasting form clashes. Anorthosis will travel to Larnaca to take on the struggling Paphos. Details as follows;

31/01/2018.  16:00

Cyprus First Division

Paphos vs Anorthosis

Pick: Anorthosis win

Odd: 1.50

ANALYSIS AND MATCH PREVIEW

Engrlookman(Usman Lukman) is a football tipster and analyst and he's been in the business since 2010. He is a Higher National Diploma holder in civil engineering. He once worked as a teacher. He is someone you can talk to if you need answers to questions regarding betting tips, advice and strategies. Usman Lukman lives in Abuja, Nigeria. Contact Numbers: Whatsapp 08122517959 ( No call, whatsAPP only) Telegram page; https://t.me/joinchat/F6Ar5hE0Fkqh3TVJcko3Ew

1. PunterGee says:

it’s been a long time pals. I believe my fans are doing good

*Super Single*

31/01/2018

Match: Tottenham – Manchester Utd
    Tip: X (DRAW)
    Odd: 3.45
    Time: 9:00pm
    League : (Soccer – England – Premier League)

2. Club Friendlies
    SK Slavia Prague – Guangzhou Evergrande
    Pick: Over(3.5)
    ODD: 2.28 Bet WONNNN✅✅✅✅✅✅💛💚💚💚
    Congratulations

3. Click to Join daily free prediction WhatsApp Group👇👇

4. cletus(fixed bet) says:

good day all. 【portugal】 chaves v setubal draw 【maybe draw and over 1.5】sporting v guimaraes home win maybe home and over 1.5】 【soctland】 stirling v cowdenbeath home 【maybe home win and over 1.5】

• Law says:

This is my first time on the site….boss,you are good,can I add you on whatsapp? …..just had to look at the games yesterday couldn’t play.

5. cletus(fixed bet) says:

tottenham v man.utd home win】【chelsea v bournem’th home win and over 1.5】pls watch or U bet with small money ,【07039873461】

6. Milce5 says:

Gud sir, Mr lookman can i have ur phne number pls i wnt get sme 4rm u pls

7. cletus(fixed bet) says:

congratulations for those who wonn with me again, remember is 7 days free, remain 5 days now for free,【 sorry for maybe】our bet is fiexd

8. Johnson thomas says:

How can I get your daily draws

9. Christian says:

good day admin, I have been following your daily predictions and I have never seen any that is consistent in sure games like this, you give a minimum of 1.50 odds
    thanks for the good work, may I also use this opportunity to appeal if you can increase it to be a daily 2odds even if it’s 2 or 3 combination.
    I believe you can