Week 24 Pool NAP Market: Buy And Sell Games Here

Filed in POOL NAP MARKET by on 10 months ago 122 Comments

……read carefully before you take any decision on what you see here. You’re solely responsible for your actions

Week 24 Pool NAP Market…

We believe fans of this amiable platform can benefit from the existence of nap sellers here, thus, we established this marketplace since we don’t accept adverts in the banker room.

If you have a nap or game for sell, this is your opportunity to present your market before thousands of targeted audience.

To get your comment approved in this pools nap market, contact the admin(08174943732) for terms and conditions. We have to ensure that only genuine and serious compilers exist in the nap market; thus we charge for the post.

Pay Attention To The Following Lines:

I will not approve any comment geared towards mocking NAP sellers on this platform. Everyone deserves some respect. If you have a complaint against anyone, kindly relay it to me. I will take care of things, trust me.

Secondly, if you get scammed by anyone selling in this Marketplace, do not hesitate to inform me so that the culprit can face immediate sanction once found guilty.

There are two ways transactions are done in this nap market: You either pay to the admin’s bank account or direct to the nap seller’s bank account. This basically lies on which option the nap seller chooses. Probably after weighing the admin’s options.

Where the nap seller choose Payment via the admin’s account, money will be refunded to the buyer if the game fails with 10% deducted from the Fund as admin’s escrow fee. I assume that you have agreed to this term before paying into my account.

Please send your account number to me.. immediately.. if the game fails. For your Rightful Refund. I am not a bank where they save money. After one week i’ll deduct 20%.

Where the nap seller choose payment via his account, the transaction terms will be determined by both parties and admin will not interfere.

You’re free to use any of the two options.

1. GODSWILL OLUFUBARA says:

WEEK 24 PURPLE KEY 2017:
    ………………………………………………………….
    ………………………………………………………….

EACH LETTER OF PURPLE KEY.
    PICK EACH LETTER OF PURPLE FROM RIGHT LETTER TO LEFT LETTER AND GO TO THE AWAY TEAM FIRST AND LAST LETTER MUST FOR ONE.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

MY UNFAILING FIXED LIVE PAIR THIS WEEK 24 PURPLE IS NUMBER.
    ❌❌ 02 ❌❌ PAIR ❌❌ 01 ❌❌ .
    MUST FOR ONE PAIR DRAW.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

PICK EACH LETTER OF PURPLE AND GO TO THE LETTER TEAM NUMBER.
    PICK THE FIRST LETTER AT AWAY TEAM AND LAST LETTER OF SAME AWAY TEAM MUST FOR ONE FIXED PAIR DRAW.
    PLUS FIXED 3/3 KEY NAP 100% AND ADDITIONAL FIXED 5 BANKERS TO PERM.

REFERENCE AND PROOFS:
    ………………………………………………………..
    ………………………………………………………..
    PLEASE PICK YOUR CURRENT RECORD.

WEEK 4 PURPLE 2017.
    …………………………………………….

PURPL(E).
    PICK FROM RIGHT TO LEFT OF PURPLE LETTER.
    E = 5.
    GO TO NUMBER 5 TEAM.
    BURTON A VS CARDIFF AT NUMBER 5.
    PICK AWAY TEAM FIRST AND LAST LETTER FOR ONE.
    AWAY TEAM IS CARDIFF.
    CARDIFF FIRST LETTER IS C = 3.
    CARDIFF LAST LETTER IS F = 6.
    NUMBER FFF 3 FFF PAIR ❌❌ 6 ❌❌.
    PLUS SURE NAP.
    ❌❌❌ 21 ❌❌❌
    ❌❌❌ 29 ❌❌❌
    ❌❌❌ 41 ❌❌❌.

WEEK 8 PURPLE 2017.
    …………………………………………….

PURP(L)E.
    PICK FROM RIGHT TO LEFT PURPLE LETTER.
    L = 12.
    GO TO NUMBER 12 TEAM.
    NETHERLANDS VS BULGARIA AT NUMBER 12.
    PICK AWAY TEAM FIRST AND LAST LETTER FOR ONE.
    AWAY TEAM IS BULGARIA.
    BULGARIA FIRST LETTER IS B = 2.
    BULGARIA LAST LETTER IS A = 1.
    NUMBER FFF 2 FFF PAIR ❌❌ 1 ❌❌.
    PLUS SURE NAP.
    ❌❌❌ 20 ❌❌❌
    FFFFFF 22 FFFFFF
    ❌❌❌ 29 ❌❌❌

WEEK 12 PURPLE 2017.
    ………………………………………………..

PUR(P)LE.
    PICK FROM RIGHT TO LEFT OF PURPLE LETTER.
    P = 16.
    GO TO NUMBER 16 TEAM.
    MILLWALL VS BARNSLEY AT NUMBER 16.
    PICK AWAY TEAM FIRST AND LAST LETTER FOR ONE.
    AWAY TEAM IS BARNSLEY.
    BARNSLEY FIRST LETTER IS B = 2.
    BARNSLEY LAST LETTER IS Y = 25.
    NUMBER ❌❌ 2 ❌❌ PAIR FFF 25 FFF.
    PLUS SURE NAP.
    ❌❌❌ 08 ❌❌❌
    ❌❌❌ 18 ❌❌❌
    ❌❌❌ 49 ❌❌❌.

WEEK 16 PURPLE 2017.
    ……………………………………………….

PU(R)PLE.
    PICK FROM RIGHT TO LEFT OF PURPLE LETTER.
    R = 18.
    GO TO NUMBER 18 TEAM.
    SUNDERLAND VS BRISTOL C. AT NUMBER 18.
    PICK AWAY TEAM FIRST AND LAST LETTER FOR ONE.
    AWAY TEAM IS BRISTOL C.
    BRISTOL C FIRST LETTER IS B = 2.
    BRISTOL C LAST LETTER IS C = 3.
    NUMBER FFF 2 FFF PAIR ❌❌ 3 ❌❌.
    PLUS SURE NAP.
    ❌❌❌ 09 ❌❌❌
    ❌❌❌ 32 ❌❌❌
    ❌❌❌ 44 ❌❌❌.

WEEK 20 PURPLE 2017.
    …………………………………………………

P(U)RPLE.
    PICK FROM RIGHT TO LEFT OF PURPLE LETTER.
    U = 21.
    GO TO NUMBER 21 TEAM.
    BLACKBURN VS BRISTOL R. AT NUMBER 21.
    PICK AWAY TEAM FIRST AND LAST LETTER FOR ONE.
    AWAY TEAM IS BRISTOL R.
    BRISTOL R FIRST LETTER IS B = 2.
    BRISTOL R LAST LETTER IS R = 18.
    NUMBER FFF 2 FFF PAIR ❌❌ 18 ❌❌.
    PLUS SURE NAP.
    ❌❌❌ 09 ❌❌❌
    ❌❌❌ 25 ❌❌❌
    ❌❌❌ 38 ❌❌❌.

WEEK 24 PURPLE 2017 LIVE FIXED KEY.
    ………………………………………………………………………………….

(P)URPLE.
    PICK FROM RIGHT TO LEFT OF PURPLE LETTER.
    P = 16.
    GO TO NUMBER 16 TEAM.
    READING VS BURTON A. AT NUMBER 16.
    PICK AWAY TEAM FIRST AND LAST LETTER FOR ONE.
    AWAY TEAM IS BURTON A.
    BURTON A FIRST LETTER IS B = 2.
    BURTON A LAST LETTER IS A = 1.
    NUMBER ❌❌ 2 ❌❌ PAIR ❌❌ 1 ❌❌.
    PLUS FIXED SURE NAP KEY 3/3.
    ❌❌❌ ⭕⭕ ❌❌❌
    ❌❌❌ ⭕⭕ ❌❌❌
    ❌❌❌ ⭕⭕ ❌❌❌

AND ADDITIONAL FIXED 5 LIVE BANKERS TO PERM. THE 3/3 FIXED KEY MUST BE INCLUDED IN THE ADDITIONAL FIXED 5 BANKERS TO PERM.

YOU MUST AND MUST WIN THIS WEEK 24 PURPLE AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH THE TWO WAYS FIXED LIVE CURRENT KEY BETTING AND PAIR AND ADDITIONAL FIXED 5 BANKERS TO PERM.

THIS WEEK 24 PURPLE MAKE GOOD MONEY TO BUY THINGS FOR YOUR FAMILY AND RERELATIONS IN THE XMAS SEASON.
    ALSO MAKE MONEY TO PAY YOUR CHILDREN SCHOOL FEES, HOUSE RENT, BILLS ETC.

THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO GET THIS FIXED KEY CALL ME NOW FOR PAYMENTS DETAILS AND GET THE GAME SAME DAY OF PAYMENTS IMMEDIATELY.

MAKE TRANSFER NOW OR PAY IN NOW TO ANY OF THESE BANKS ACCOUNT BELOW AND TEXT ME PAYMENTS DETAILS WITH YOUR FULL NAME, AMOUNT YOU PAY AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
    AS I GET BACK TO YOU IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOUR PAYMENTS IS CONFIRM AND THIS WEEK 24 FIXED KEY WILL BE TEXT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY SAME DAY OF PAYMENTS.

1. UBA BANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT: 2024963958.

2. STERLING BANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT: 0014634827.

3. FCMB BANK CURRENT ACCOUNT: 0701551017.

4. ACCESS BANK CURRENT ACCOUNT: 0054679546.

ACCOUNT NAME: GODSWILL OLUFUBARA B.

CALL ME NOW FOR PAYMENTS DETAILS AND ANNUAL REGISTRATION.

08069301512.

08125520100.

08173580560.

WHATSAPP.
    08069301512.

EMAIL:golufubara@gmail.com

YOU CAN ALSO GET ME ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE: Expertise and DRAWS.
    EVERY SATURDAY FROM 10 10PM AND ON NAP MARKET HERE EVERY SUNDAY FROM 8PM.

2. angel says:

i promise of dropping two banker this week here.let go with bournemouth at number 4 away bank on leichester and game number 49. this week play 3x and 49x as two banker

3. emperrow says:

wk 24 is for good n i hv earlier say for past 2 months dat i hv 8 drs n expect 17 draws dis wk n if u r interested pay 1k to admin n is not refundable

• Well Well… This would have been a N10,000 payment but i needed many people to benefit from this… So i decided everyone should rather pay the 1k i should have got as 10% escrow fee……

i have to force myself to believe that this will work considering that Emperrow has been announcing this since week 18 or thereabout.. Though i still have my fears..

but… This has to go through… If you feel it’s worth it. Go ahead and participate.

Pay To

Admin’s Acc number

After payment, text depositors name, phone number and purpose of payment to me – 08174943732. I’ll reply once i get your payment alert. No call please. No Call.

Then, i’ll send your number to Emperrow To Forward your game to you… On Friday.

Finally, this game i believe is coming from India as Emperrow said. A supposed India game should not fail.

If it does, let’s not think negative for now, right?….

• Stephen says:

Alryt admin……if I win on Saturday evening 10% for u & 30% for oga emperor.

I will send it 2 u.

• Eddybongoze says:

Dear admin, I have already made payment to u today but my suggestion is that the money paid to u shld remain with u until d game delivers! The issue of non refundable should not come up if emperrow is sure that the game wld scale through/genuine. The game i paid for in week 22 from Onyeka was 2/5 as such both money staked and money paid for the game was lost. Kindly assist to checkmate d activities of nap sellers on this blog otherwise people might loose trust here. Tnx

• Would it have been better if I allow it go for 10k refundable? Where I get 1k escrow fee and many who can’t afford 10k to deposit lose out?

Is it not better it go for the 1k for many to participate?

• Gemezu says:

Fantastic!!! I am interested. But i”m always cautious of pple that talk too much in this game… I will sacrifice again even though i”m not buoyant at the moment… Admin i salute. Compliments!!!

• Eddybongoze says:

Good day admin, pls I made payment on Tuesday. When do we expect it cos tomorrow is going to be a hectic day. Kindly respond ASAP, tnx.

• Okanigbuan joshua says:

Please admin can I still make the 1k payment, for the eight draws

4. emperrow says:

d condition of d game is
    1 u cannot stake more than 2k at bet9ja or any bet of ur choice but u can play any amount u likr for pool
    2 keep it secret n u cannot give it to any person.
    3 u can pay for someone or u direct them to pay if u need to change their life but also tell them not to expose
    4. once we get d no of stakers needed admin wil not attand to u. act fast.
    5 d key hv set in wk 28 again n if u cannot get this wk u wil not be able to get wk 28 bcos it wil cost up to 1m.
    if u cannot follow d instruction dont pay to avoid problem for ur self. celebrate xmas n new year in a very big way. change d live of people by paying for them or u tell them about d development n this is d wk u wil never for Admin n Emperrow. recover ur money

• knice says:

Emperor I know you’ve been announcing this but your rules and regulations is too much, don’t play more than 2k online,don’t do this,don’t do that…. when the game now fail you’ll tell us its because one of us played more than 2k or one of us gave it out……please you can as well tell everyone to send the money they want to play with to Admins account so if the game fails we know its either you or Admin that violated your rules…..I rest my case.

5. Mike says:

Greetings Everyone,

My sincere apology for violating my promise, I promised not to make a post week 23 which I violated, very remorseful!

Week 24 everyone must partake, the game is so sure and authentic, no doubt all u need do is, either you pay 5k into admins account or u pay 1k into admins account wen d game delivers u pay 10k into my own account..

• Peron okpor says:

I will pay the 10k into your account when it delivers.money is not the issue mike,all I just need is true result & u will enjoy me.i told admin to arrange just 5 persons to give me 1banker each every week but he refused it.when I told him he turn my offer down,pls this is my number 09065780270/ 08160605542

• idejimba says:

Dear Mike, considering your earlier statement of adding values to tipster fans, #5000 is on the high side. Last week you adviced us to play your game as to raise money for this week, which we did, but it failed. Kindly re-consider the amount please . Thank you.

• Liberty20 says:

@Mike pls indicate how this game is going to be: Nap, Nap with pair,4/4 or 5/5.

• Mike ,i will pay 1k to pay 10k on monday if de game deliever…

• daniel says:

Mike pls I need ur phone No. or flash me wit dis plss 08083725184

• Frank says:

pls, Mike can pay 500 now then I double d payment on Monday I am short of fund.

6. babaa says:

Good day everybody in the house. I hope the purpose of this blog is to help our self. Mike if we pay #1,000 and the number of draws for the week is up to 16_17 how much are we paying. 2nd how many numbers are you giving out.

7. wise one snr.. says:

Admin pls are you also in Mr MIKE DEAL?

8. BUCHAI says:

EMPERROW,U MAKE ME LAF.WERE YOU NOT THE PERSON WHO BROUGHT F43F IN WEEK 16 THAT INJECT POVERTY TO THIS HOUSE?IN WEEK 17,UR APOLOGY TO THE HOUSE WAS THAT U SOLD THE GAME TO PEOPLE THAT PAID WHICH WAS AGAINST THE RULE OF THE SOURCE FROM INDIA.AS A RESULT THE FAILED.NOW,U ARE SELING THIS GAME AT 1K,ANY HOPE,IF WE SHOULD GO BY THE RULE OF THE SOURCE

• emperrow says:

buchal i hv never sale their game b4.they said dat i suppose to inform them. they gave me strong warning. d game of dis wk i inform them they permitted to sale it with condition. d key is only for purple n once it set expect 16 to 17 drs n before u play d eight draws it wil first kill ten no a wk before d setting n i wanted to use d ten cannot last wk with d birmingham key bk which was 3 last wk n they warn me not to play d cannot which i obey. those of u dat refuse to pay wil not sleep on saturday night bcos of overthinking only one hundred naira can make u a million. dont fear ur winning is sure. d first time d key set i didnot believed but after result i was shock d second time i invested alot n i wil never lack in life.someone dat directed me for d source n if u need it i wil direct u so dat u wil carry ur eyes see something for ur self.dis is my last text message for dis wk.

9. FINAL - RESULT says:

@EMPEROR
    THIS IS SHORT CUT TO PROSPERITY.
    TANK U JESUS

10. Da Capo says:

Admin what we are saying is that you should keep the #1000 in your account pending when the 8 draws play. If it doesn’t play, don’t release it to Emperrow. You can as well keep it for yourself cos I don’t see this 8 draws playing.

11. Ejiks says:

ONYEISI, PLEASE DONT APPROVE ANY FURTHER COMMENTS ON THIS EMPEROR GAME…….ITS ENOUGH, BEFORE THEY CHANGE THEIR MIND OH..BIKO

12. LaCristo says:

Admin,pls more light on Mike’s price.if I pay 5000 and it fails, how much will I get back?

13. LaCristo says:

Admin wud there be refund if I buy mike’s game 5000 and peradventure it fails? But I don’t pray for it to fail .oooo

14. Mykel A. says:

Hello admin. Pls is Emperrow’s deal still on?

15. FINAL - RESULT says:

ADMIN PLEASE CAN YOU DIRECT ME YOUR HOUSE LET ME COME & PAY FOR EMPEROW GAME
    I WANT TO PAY MY WIFE DOWRY NEXT WEEK
    I CAN’T MISS THIS.
    THIS IS GOD’S TIME..

16. Austin OM says:

pls, for emperor’s game, can I also pay for my friend? Like, 3k for three persons?

17. blessing says:

for emperor game can l make the transfer of 1k with my phone

18. john okoro says:

Pls admin can I make the 1k payment for emperor’s game? Pls this is my number 07069341702, pls reply me, thanks

19. john okoro says:

If I make the payment, how do I get the game, and pls send me the account details

20. madu says:

Is emperor game still active

21. madu says:

Can i pay 1k first and once the game enter, i will pay the balance

22. Bet123 says:

Can two persons or three persons join hands to buy Emperrow’s game?

23. #Focus says:

@Admin, pls can I pay for emperor’s game tomorrow morning, being Friday?

24. GWAI 2 GWAI says:

FOR EMPERROW GAME, CAN I SEND MTN 1000, NOW. I CANT ACCESS ANY BANK FROM MY PRESENT POSITION AND I CANT LEAVE MY JOB NOW.

25. Lions says:

@Oga Admin pls if I pay for mikes’ games how soon can I get it cos I will be on the road on Saturday. Pls reply.

26. Admin sometimes, u act awkwardly. I posted something, u did not approve it & others are posting same things similar to mine & u are accepting all. 2morrow u will say, u are a gud person….no be lie!

27. udy says:

Admin,pls can two or three people contribute the 1k and pay for Emperrow game?

28. queen bishop says:

admin. l tranfered 2k to ur account dis morning..it is for mike and emperrow games.
    looking forward for d game.

29. DYDX says:

Gud morni admin, cud u pls help me to tell emperor to send me d games b4 4pm bcos were i’m travelling to dere is no betting centre or pool office dere. OR d conditn also says nt to give d games out except at night?

30. Chigreat says:

admin when will emperor send d game today? Pls reply.

31. Tunde says:

Wk24 = 08 X 14 X 37

Next WK #10,000

32. Nelson says:

Mr. Admin i transfer 1k yesterday for emperrow’ s game but i sent u a notifying msg till now no reply, hw can i get the game.

33. Mykel A. says:

Hello admin. kindly tell Emperrow to send the game.

34. queen bishop says:

admin am stil waiting for d games

35. ANDY says:

Good morning admin please tell your peoples to play this game is 3/3 I will past it by 12:pm today don’t miss it because next week will cost you big money my name is ANDY

36. IDATEBONG says:

FREE GAMES IN THE MARKET. ENJOY YOUR XMAS 12* 29* 46* PERM WITH 8. & 18. ALL FREE.

37. DYDX says:

Gud morni Admin, did india people warn emperow nt to sell d game any more?

38. DYDX says:

Glory be to God, i jst got it nw

39. Peter says:

Admin please i did a transfer to you for Mike game at night, I sent you my details with this number 0806***04 but uptill now I have not heard from you that you received it neither have I heard from Mike. I was debited immediately I did the transfer. Please update me

40. just nap it says:

*4*29*30*43*

41. sachinda1 says:

Admin what’s happening? I need the game or reply me on this blog, why I haven’t received the message on my phone, and my comments are not approved. lf it’s not fraud send the message to my number and approve this message, for other blogger’s to see.

42. Nelson says:

Admin up till now no reply no game pls refund My money back.

43. ANDY says:

Admin this is 3/3 6xx 23xx31xx

44. sachinda1 says:

Admin, if I can’t get Emperor’s game now, please refund my money, I’ve exhausted all options. I’m about to take off THANKS. You’re a just too sentimental and not understanding for my liking. Please refunds is all I need now, can’t play the game anymore. Post if you’re not fraudulent and wicked.

45. sachinda1 says:

Admin, here is my account details, 0063319322 Amadi Success Akelachi, Sterling Bank. Please send back my money, no stories.

• kindly send this as sms using the phone number you used to initiate our sms communication(that’s if you have send sms in the first place).. if i check and game has not been sent to you.. i send your refund straight..

I have done transactions worth X100 to 200 more than yours with people who don’t see me and there hasn’t been stories..

If i knew you on time, you won’t have been part of the whole thing in the first place…

46. EVA says:

Week24
    17bk
    Eva….

47. sachinda1 says:

I sent you a text yesterday, that I’ll be traveling tomorrow by 10am, so I can get the game and play it before I travel, till now no response. How would you have felt if you were in my position? The height of it is that your phone isn’t connecting. Thanks for scuttling my plans.

• my phone is not connecting because you killed my battery with calls…

If your text was not replied.. why not text again in case it was mistakenly omitted?

please text me the payment details let me crosscheck and send your money back…

Thanks for your time

48. sachinda1 says:

Admin I’ve sent you series of text messages, no response. can you please send me a message on this phone number 09023743645. I hate lukewarm attitude. THANKS

49. Bet123 says:

Where is Emperror, upon d preaching nothing good comes out of it. So admin what happens to d millions of naira people paid for Emperrow’s game because I believe u supported d idea. The money should be refunded to d various owner else something bad will happen. I’m speaking out of anger

50. stanlo says:

I BLVE IT’S NOW SHORT UP TIME TO ALL THIS WEEKLY NOISEMAKERS VIA NAP MARKET. EMPERROW HW FAR NOW?

51. Lions says:

Emperrow and mike thanks for making me lose my money to this pple again. Fucking pool agents. Oga Admin you better disassociate yourself from these nap sellers before pple start thinking you are in bed with them which will tarnish the image of this blog. Oga Admin approve my post cos am really fucking angry.

52. Buchai says:

Emperor what you will see will marvel you.

53. Buchai says:

I will send bees to emperor for defrauding this house for many times. He defrauded this blog as KING1X2, as onyeoma and 2h2 and now emperor.

• Sunny says:

Sending bees to emperrow makes no sense. This is a game, we either win or lose. Let it be that the N3000 plus other logistics are gone that way.
      If I had used the money to purchase Exclusive Membership Game, it would have been better for me. Better days ahead. I thought I would have bought the Toyota Hilux by now.

54. Michael says:

Good a.m our able admin and my honourable members of tipster, I think the money realised from the sales of emperor game should be kept with admin and the funds should be used to appreciate people who are giving their games freely week in week out, I am not in support of admin passing on the money to emperor, it will be a slap on the people who bought the game faces, I suggested that any nap sellers who says their games are not refundable if it fails should not be paid as well,

55. foundation911 says:

Buchai take heart

56. Baymaster says:

How can people expect a game to play 8/8 when matches are watched live in this modern era. I don’t blame Emperow but sincerely Admin should seize the money and use it for the pursuance of better deals that will promote the image of this blog as things is getting negative recently.

57. Bet123 says:

Hence d money is not refundable, who will d money now go to? In this kind of situation, admin u have to refund d money because u nor Emperror don’t deserve this Money at all. If d money is not refunded I will now know that admin u are behind all d nap sellers in this blog. Maybe because u can’t do it alone that’s y u have people u are used to defraud people in this blog.

58. Nelson says: