Banker Football Betting Tips For Tuesday November 7, 2017

Filed in BETTING TIPS by on 12 months ago 14 Comments

BANKER FOOTBALL BETTING TIPS

Welcome all to Tuesdays edition of the banker football betting tips. Today’s pick will come from England Football League Trophy where Wigan will be entertaining Accrington Stanley. Details as follows;

07/11/2017.  20:45

England Football League Trophy

Wigan vs Accrington Stanley

Pick: Wigan win

Odd: 1.57

ANALYSIS AND MATCH PREVIEW

Engrlookman(Usman Lukman) is a football tipster and analyst and he's been in the business since 2010. He is a Higher National Diploma holder in civil engineering. He once worked as a teacher. He is someone you can talk to if you need answers to questions regarding betting tips, advice and strategies. Usman Lukman lives in Abuja, Nigeria. Contact Numbers: Whatsapp 08122517959 ( No call, whatsAPP only) Telegram page; https://t.me/joinchat/F6Ar5hE0Fkqh3TVJcko3Ew

1. Narrylorenzo says:

Admin U’re doing a great job to be consistent and persistent despite all events. I’ll be posting around 4 or 5 pm today, pls bear wit me

2. Honestly I Admire Your Goodwork, I Pray God Bless U

3. Narrylorenzo says:

Bradford City vs Rotherham
    Tip: Under 3.5 @ 1.25

Port Vale vs Crewe
    Tip: 1X @ 1.25

Rochdale vs Blackburn
    Tip: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.70
    Pls check well and play. Itz a gud game also. Success!

4. Chutonwaga says:

Sir Lorenzo,i need to discuss business with u….my number +2348107371319

5. Narrylorenzo says:

Morecambe vs Leicester
    Tip:2X over 1.5 @ 1.75
    Rochdale vs Blackburn
    Tip:1X over 1.5 @ 1.85
    Over 2.5 goals 1.70
    1X over 2.5 @ 2.90
    Still on d matter. Very gud game. Play as led

• Narrylorenzo says:

Pls if U see me post an odd (1.85) dnt joke wit it. If U went for the 4 games I posted, den U should be happy. Datz Y I advice to choose wisely.
      1. Bradford City vs Rotherham Tip under 3.5- [0:3 FT]
      2. Port Vale vs Crewe Tip 1X- [4:2 FT]
      3. Morecambe vs Leicester Tip X2 over 1.5- [1:1 FT]
      4. Rochdale vs Blackburn Tip 1X over 1.5- [1:1 FT]
      Success again! 4/4!

6. Chris Iseyare says:

Is being a while I visited this amiable forum. Am happy to be back. More grease to ur elbow Engr. Remain blessed

7. Narrylorenzo says:

We thank God for d successes recorded and more. I desire to post as many gud games as possible and @ any time. U can join dis Whatsapp group Lorenk Soccer Prediction or call +2348107371319 for FREE and get other informations necessary… I want to also specially thank Solutiontipsters for d platform to post games. Dey’re reliable.