Week 15 Pools NAP Market: Buy And Sell Games Here

Filed in POOL NAP MARKET by on 1 year ago 42 Comments

……read carefully before you take any decision on what you see here.

Week 15 Pools NAP Market…

We believe fans of this amiable platform can benefit from the existence of nap sellers here, thus, we established this marketplace since we don’t accept adverts in the banker room.

If you have a nap or game for sell, this is your opportunity to present your market before thousands of targeted audience.

To get your comment approved in this pools nap market, contact the admin(08174943732) for terms and conditions. We have to ensure that only genuine and serious compilers exist in the nap market; thus we charge for the post.

Pay Attention To The Following Lines:

I will not approve any comment geared towards mocking NAP sellers on this platform. Everyone deserves some respect. If you have a complaint against anyone, kindly relay it to me. I will take care of things, trust me.

Secondly, if you get scammed by anyone selling in this Marketplace, do not hesitate to inform me so that the culprit can face immediate sanction once found guilty.

There are two ways transactions are done in this nap market: You either pay to the admin’s bank account or direct to the nap seller’s bank account. This basically lies on which option the nap seller chooses. Probably after weighing the admin’s options.

Where the nap seller choose Payment via the admin’s account, money will be refunded to the buyer if the game fails with 10% deducted from the Fund as admin’s escrow fee. I assume that you have agreed to this term before paying into my account.

After payment, text depositors name, phone number and purpose of payment to me – 08174943732. I’ll reply once i get your payment alert. No call please.

Please send your account number to me.. immediately.. if the game fails.

Where the nap seller choose payment via his account, the transaction terms will be determined by both parties and admin will not interfere.

You’re free to use any of the two options.

Happy Buying And Selling…

1. HAPPY NEW WEEK ALL,THIS IS TO INFORM MY ESTEEM FOLLOWERS THAT THIS WEEK WILL BE GOOD AND PROFITABLE.
    A SPECIAL DEAL FOR POOL LOVERS,I HAVE A 2 FIXED (1001%) DRAWS FOR ONLINE USERS [come rain come sun] IT WILL DELIVER.
    PAY A TOKEN OF #1,000[non refundable] TO THE ADMIN ACC. THE ADMIN WILL HAVE HALF OF IT #500 AUTOMATICALLY AND STAKE THE REMAINING #500 FOR ME AND SEND ME THE WINNINGS AFTER RESULTS,I SEE THIS AS THE BEST WAY TO APPRECIATE THE ADMIN AND ALSO CARRY MY FOLLOWERS ALONG.
    NB: THOSE THAT PURCHASE THE GAME WILL AUTOMATICALLY RECIEVE MY CANNOTS OF 10 ODDS FOR THE WEEK.[IF YOU DONT SUSCRIBE FOR THE GAME DONT BOTHER CONTACTING ME FOR CANNOTS].
    THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO RECOUP ALL YOU HAVE LOST THIS SEASON.
    08060843460 REAL MEN ONLY

• Admin account..

Name – Igwilo Raphael.

After payment/transfer.. Text your name, phone number.. And purpose of payment to 08174943732. No calls.. I’ll respond.

• sakastic24 says:

Millionaire balorooney I respect your hard work so much
      Infant u re One of the reasons I open this site on weekly basis with the likes of other good forecaster in the house
      Please am point is this
      From the way you sound I’m sure ur game will deliver
      I advice u to go straight and chop the admin offer of 5times money doubler this week. Thanks

• Millionaire u really sound like a true forecaster.l have read and understood ur conditions but in my own case l would like u to text de draws to me so dat I can ascertain ur expertise. Just three only.(Wk 15 2017): Confirm so dat I can pay into de admin’s account. My phone number is 07065313196. Thank u.

• richard i never said i have 3 draws o and point of correctiom am nt here for try and error,the admin acc details is up dere just go ahead and pay if u mean business.
          those dat suscribed will recieve the game with bet9ja booking code, and if they need the cannot draws i will also send it in full plus the booking code.
          2 draws[1k]
          10 cannots[free]
          to be played seperately.

• ogbonnia ebeze says:

Hope you work harder next week! Pool no be paw! or Madan put extra meat.

2. @saka..its admin birtday that is why i had to do dat,pay your dues of 1k to him let him use #500 drink sapele water. u come say make i chop him money.
    HBD LLNP @ADMIN

3. DaCapo says:

Oga Balorooney, Please I will appreciate the bet9ja booking codes for the draws and cannots.
    Many people have lost much money this season. I sincerely hope this encounter would be different…

4. @dacapo The Cannots Is Just A Bonus For Those Dat Paid.Check The Cannot Room If You Need Any From Me [FREE]

5. Munch says:

Dear All, I have sent my games that I initially intended to trade at the Nap market to my team but so that the house can partake in this opportunity, here is the winning line as the nap is for my crew alone XX21XX XX22XX XX23XX XX17XX XX19XX. PLAY THIS GAME FOR YOUR GUARANTEED WINNING & MAKE SURE U REWARD ME THRU ADMIN AFTER D RESULT. THERE WILL BE NO EXCUSE WHEN I SET MY PRICE NEXT TIME EXCEPT FOR THOSE THAT REWARD ME. JUST BELIEVE!

6. CHINEX INTERNATIONAL says:

WHILE D NAP IS FOR LAST WK PATRONIZERS, THIS PERMUTATION IS FOR EVERYBODY IN D UNIVERSE.
    P=5XX
    L=7XX
    A=10XX
    Y=11XX
    A=32CBK
    L=20XX
    L=29XX
    GOODLUCK AS U SMILE TO POOL OFFICES ON MONDAY.

• Anthony says:

you are a nap seller and you cannot post just 5 games for three draws, seven games you are not even sure if you will have winning line

• CHINEX INTERNATIONAL says:

CHECK OUT FOR DIS ON SOLUTIONTIPSTER BANKER’S ROOM.
        WK7=4/5 WINNING.
        WK9=3/5 WINNING.
        WK11=3/5 WINNING.
        WK13=3/6 AND 3/7 WINNINGS.
        IF U KNOW D VALUE OF ONE BANKER, DOES DIS RECORD LOOK LIKE AKARA FOR U?.

• CHINEX INTERNATIONAL says:

NOW LET ADMIN B OUR CENTER MAN.BET WITH ME IF DAT FREE GAME DOES NOT PRODUCE GOOD WINNING.PAY ONLY #2000 WHICH I KNOW U ARE UP TO.AND I WILL PAY #10,000 TO ADMIN AND ANY WINNER SETTLES ADMIN AND DEN TAKE D REST.COME OUT NOW B4 SATURDAY.

• CHINEX INTERNATIONAL says:

WHAT HAVE U CONTRIBUTED TO THIS SITE SO FAR.AND CAN U BET ON D ABOVE 7 DIGITS.GENTLEMAN, IF U RECEIVE FREE GAME LIKE DIS EVERY WK WITH WIN, WOULD U STILL B COMPLAINING OF FAILURES?

7. gemezu says:

HI ADMIN!!! HOUSE!!! TRY 6, 15, 22! PAIR 21/37 GOODLUCK

8. Agbaoso real says:

NOT FOR SALE BUT FOR HELP.
    PLAY
    9 , 19 , 29 , 39 FOR REAL CASH.
    ADMIN LONG LIFE FOR THIS LINE OF HELP THAT YOU PRODUCE.

9. DaCapo says:

MillionaireBaloorooney, I hope you understand that it is time to start sending games to those that paid for it. Its overdue so that we can play it. Some people have social outings on Saturday and won’t jeopardize it. Kindly send it. Thanks.

10. payment closes today,if you already paid just be patient rather dan mounting calls pressure on me. after banking hour i wil request for all dat paid from the admin and just immediately the game wil be sent to you.
    THANKS

11. david udoh says:

nap 7,12,16 n bless me on monday to get wk 16. perm with 20 n 41

12. just nap it says:

**12**13**14**perm**28**29**

13. safesi says:

balooroney what happened to your show draws and all your rants….admin i just dont know what to say about what just happened today….i really lost a lot of money with his assurances….were do we go from here

14. DaCapo says:

So after everything MillionaireBalorooney game did not play. I wish I had played his cannot as winning line. Admin we need to do something about the NAP market. I am broke now as it stands and hungry.

15. DaCapo says:

Admin we need to sanitize NAP market by making sellers to place a collateral should incase their game lost. It will make them sit up.
    What is making me angry is that some of them will use the little money you paid and stake on their cannot. So that if the game fails you have nothing to fall back on. Its not everybody here that is rich o. That #1000 was my last card. I even borrowed to stake the game.

16. safesi says:

Admin seriously you have not addressed this issue at hand when i saw non refundable it raised a red flag which i felt you would have addressed….Stop making people feel you are in support of collaborating with this guys to rip people off…Please this issue at hand sir..

17. safesi says:

Thats very poor from you,how does age equate to what i complained about….please have always respected the way you handle issues but the way you are grandstanding has started giving me another thought about your person…

• You already have the question mark about my person before the comment.. That’s it..

The first sentence in this nap market is written in red color..

Other statement in this nap market include..

You’re responsible for your actions

Any money paid to admin account is refundable unless stated otherwise prior to the payment

In time of refund, admins 10 percent escrow fee will take effect.

If you can write.. I’m sure you can also read…..

Did you not read balorooney write up before acting?

Why looking for who to blame instead of taking responsibility of what you did without anyone forcing you?

I’m sure even if I spoonfeed people here.. There’ll still be complaint..

18. safesi says:

just enjoy your loot and be happy if you will ever be…

19. safesi says:

sorry i had to say this,even with the caveat that came with d the was expecting you to decline the offer because i believe we are here to assist each other not to reap off ourselves….its your blog no doubt but you should aswell protect your followers interest from this rippers…..sorry am sounding rude but you seem not to pick what am trying to say.

20. Buchai says:

Who removed my post here ehh.

21. Ime etang says:

Is Balorooney game the first to fail in this nap market?? What about mrs komolafe, uzochi, mike, olufubara, chibest, david udo, Final Result the oath man, and a host of others excluding me. So someone should help me tell the guy to remain calm calm and be focussed, that moment will surely come. Thanks.

22. Don Sheka says:

Well a lot has been said but truth is that I will never ever pay for game even if your games play for 4 weeks because once I pay for it, it turns to dead game. Best is if you post and I win, I will appreciate.

23. mr.b says:

The simple truth is that d spirit behind dis blog is against selling of games..the evidence is visible.. If u have game put it in the other rooms but the moment u come hia ure doomed to fail..q.e.d