Week 13 Pools NAP Market: Buy And Sell Games Here

Filed in POOL NAP MARKET by on 1 year ago 25 Comments

……read carefully before you take any decision on what you see here.

Week 13 Pools NAP Market…

We believe fans of this amiable platform can benefit from the existence of nap sellers here, thus, we established this marketplace since we don’t accept adverts in the banker room.

If you have a nap or game for sell, this is your opportunity to present your market before thousands of targeted audience.

To get your comment approved in this pools nap market, contact the admin(08174943732) for terms and conditions. We have to ensure that only genuine and serious compilers exist in the nap market; thus we charge for the post.

Pay Attention To The Following Lines:

I will not approve any comment geared towards mocking NAP sellers on this platform. Everyone deserves some respect. If you have a complaint against anyone, kindly relay it to me. I will take care of things, trust me.

Secondly, if you get scammed by anyone selling in this Marketplace, do not hesitate to inform me so that the culprit can face immediate sanction once found guilty.

There are two ways transactions are done in this nap market: You either pay to the admin’s bank account or direct to the nap seller’s bank account. This basically lies on which option the nap seller chooses. Probably after weighing the admin’s options.

Where the nap seller choose Payment via the admin’s account, money will be refunded to the buyer if the game fails with 10% deducted from the Fund as admin’s escrow fee. I assume that you have agreed to this term before paying into my account.

After payment, text depositors name, phone number and purpose of payment to me – 08174943732. I’ll reply once i get your payment alert. No call please.

Please send your account number to me.. immediately.. if the game fails.

Where the nap seller choose payment via his account, the transaction terms will be determined by both parties and admin will not interfere.

You’re free to use any of the two options.

Happy Buying And Selling…

1. david udoh says:

if my nap fail to produce 3 over 3 dis wk i wil stop to post game here. d same key dat produce 3 over 3 in wk 8 hv set dis wk. it wk 8 it was four over four but a friend of mind kill no 8 dat france wil win d match n d odd of no 8 was much n dat discourage me but i posted d three nap n it deliver. the key is every 1st n 2nd world cup qualify, d first letter of no 1 away team to draw one game up plus other. dis wk it bring only 3 draws n if u r interested pay 1000 to Admin n he wil use it to stake d game. he wil hv 40 % of d total winning

2. Pools Archive says:

It seems there are no much games to publish here this week. My friend Udoh,it is not easy to repair broken image here. I am sure oga Uzochi will tell you better.
    Meanwhile let’s do this one together

Northern Ireland at No. 2 away with Romania at No.8
    -Northern Ireland to play draw,02x.
    -Exeter will draw,31.
    -Position of Wycombe plus four to draw Stevenage,34x.
    Check week 13 2015

-Finally,from weeks 11&23 of 2015,Peterboro at 17 away is key to draw Barrow and Leyton O for two dependable draws with four other teams, 40x.

NAP:02X34X34X40

3. MY 1st & HISTORICAL APPEARANCE IN THIS NAP MKT.

NOBODY CAN SIT ON A PIN!

NOTE! IF THIS GAME FAIL THIS WK,
    I’LL NEVER APPEAR HERE AGAIN.

Let it not be that I appear so late here where people can no longer make transactions. Cos I cannot conceal what I have this wk13,14 and wk 17.

This wk 13 is 3/3 sure nap and a sure pair.

Any interested person should follow the legal procedure by paying N6k only into the admin’s a/c. For wk13
    whereas wk14 and 17 will cost N10k and N50k respectively.
    This is to enable you buy next week.

• Bilal says:

We were expecting to see you at the banker room as you posted for people who have followed and lost with you to meet you at the banker room. Now you appear at the nap market at injury time. I will suggest you give week 13 out to enable your fans recover and also to be able to afford week 14 and week 17. Have a re-think! Have a real-think!!

4. I’ve been thinking of a way to present this matter so that people will really know that i’m very very serious with this wk game, cos you may think and say, this is how weekly salary did last time and you may never mean business with kora. Cos what we’re doing here is a child’s play, it is really a business. And kora being what they are, they are not playing with u. And so you don’t need to give them any chance than to strike.

Though I placed a little price tag. Yet i’m at the minimum so that people can afford. But what matters is, can the game deliver? YES
    my game will deliver. Everybody should pls bear with me everybody will smile at last..

5. T.king says:

well said @bilal

6. Emeka Gomzalex says:

Gomzalex Emeka
    @Weekly Salary can we have a refund if you’re nap cut I mean if you’re 3/3 cut by 1

7. david udoh says:

payment end today by 4pm n those of u dat pay u wil receive d remaining two bankers by 5pm. start to celebrate because ur winning is sure. d condition is cheap for everybody to participate n if u fail to get d one of dis wk u will not be able to get d next one because d price wil be high

• Michael Oblechor says:

May God help man. U tried but good is not enough better is possible. And ur 3/3 should be 3/3 or forget it.

• Michael Oblechor says:

May God help man. U tried but good is not enough where better is possible. And ur 3/3 should be 3/3 or forget it.

8. CHINEX INTERNATIONAL says:

BREAKING NEWS.THERE IS A PAPER IN MY POSSESSION CALLED PAPER STATISTICS IN POOL.IT BRINGS 4/7 OR 5/7 WINNING EVERY WK SINCE SEASON BEGAN.IN A WK OF LITTLE DRAWS, IT BRINGS 3/7.I WILL RELEASE DEM HERE FOR U TO BELEIVE AFTER RESULTS.NOW I WANT TO HELP ALL WITH D DIGITS AND PACK MY BLESSING.WK12 RESULTS WAS 4/7.PLAY IT AND SOLVE UR ISSUES.DIS PAPER IS CLOSE BUT VERY MISTRIOUS TO IDENTIFY.THIS IS REAL BUSSINESS IN POOL.TAKE D DIGITS=
    12??13??15??27??34??36??44?? FOR 4/7.ENJOY.

• CHINEX INTERNATIONAL says:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE DAT BELEIVED ON MY BREAKING NEWS .AND THOSE DOUBTING THOMAS WILL SAY HAD I KNOWN?.EVEN IN D BANKER’S ROOM D PAPER STILL DELEIVERED DIFFERENT WINNING LINE.ADMIN, HOW DO U C DIS PAPER?.

9. Luvday says:

GERMANY HAS ALREADY QUALIFIED FOR WORLDCUP, SWITZERLAND HAS ALSO QUALIFIED.

MARK X10X15X AS FULL TIME DRAWS.
    I HAVE PROVEN THEN IN DISCUSSION ROOM.
    PLEASE PLAY THIS TWO GAMES ONLINE WITH #500 AND WIN #32,000.U CAN STAKE HIGH IF U HAVE THE STAKING POWER.I WILL DROP THE BOOKING CODE FOR GAME X10X15X FOR BET9JA USERS BELOW

FOR NAP PLAY: