Dry Meat – Only For Men: Pls Don’t Open If You Are Weak.

Filed in Recycle by on 1 year ago 23 Comments

I made up my mind not to present this kind of opportunity any longer in this site because of the misconception i perceive on the side of few people among us.

But, because, it has always been my earnest wish to help in anyway i could, i had to accept the request from one of us here to pioneer the pursuit of yet another promising opportunity. See the screenshot below..

One of the leading papers(i will reveal in full to participants) in pools forecast is set to release their ultimate game of the season for anyone who cares to win.. and it goes for N30,000. The brother who made the request seeks for additional 5 persons(like minds) who will contribute N5,000 each to make up the 30k.

He asked that it will be done with my account so that everyone will feel comfortable. I will then pay for the game, and send across to the 6 of you.

Money must be complete Latest by Friday noon to enable me pay and get the game that Friday.

Please if you are interested, kindly pay the sum of N5,000 to

After deposit or transfer, text your name, amount paid and purpose of payment to 08174943732. i will reply you.

P.S. Even if i get only 4 persons, i will make up with my money and we go on. Secondly, once i get 5 persons i will stop. If you want it, act fast.

P.P.S.. We don’t need to sugarcoat anything… let the lion heats alone go it.

P.P.P.S.. I will send you every details of the transaction for clarification purpose.

IT IS WELL

1. Michael Oblechor says:

Waow, am in. Expect payment today pls.

2. buchai says:

I hail you for your effort. But try to understand the state of things in this pool business from last season till now, it has not been favourable to many here. Why not slash the money down to 2k for fifteen persons,such that people can afford

3. Godsfavour Adam says:

admin I know the forecasting paper! it’s a Nigerian publisher. are you confident and convinced that it will deliver sir? this is the 1st time am hearing them requesting for 30k for sales of games. may God help us

• Exactly… It’s Nigerian.. And for the first time they’re doing that.. Maybe something is up.

As for confidence.. I cannot stake my scrotum sir.

We’re acting believing it turn out good. And for them to also accept you come to the office to pay.. It means they’re wee confident.

But then, I cannot come and be swearing..

Pls act only of you can take whichever outcome it yield. Thanks

• prosper says:

Admin sir,if d key will yield favor to d house go for it.I will be part of it and house general.thank u 4 carry us along.

4. Hafiz says:

My able Admin, We will continuing the struggle i know for sure we get it right one day some how. but the 2 other weeks was not mentioned. In have interest i will pay on Thursday 12th October,2017

5. Banker Lee says:

Mr Admin, do not let anyone spoil your good name. Every one is not like you. This could be an arrangement between the pools paper and the person who brought them to you. After u pay the 30k to them they will refund his own with interest. Truth is bitter, you look honest to me, dont let them spoil your name.

6. Better4real says:

Evening Admin, I am interested in the deal. I will transfer the 5k to ur acct tomorrow b4 2pm . reserve one slot for me pls. Thanks

7. Bestman says:

you guys dont need to buy any game from those people because one of my fan has experienced alot of lost from this people, i will give out 3/3 + a pair making it 4/5. if you are interested on the game, just send 1,000 into admins account and then call me on my number so that i will forward the game to you, you pay extra 25,000 after winning.

8. Emeka Gomzalex says:

Gomzalex Emeka
    @ Admin, Hope we’re still on course for —
    DRY MEAT — ONLY FOR MEN

9. Better4real says:

Dry meat only for men was a real disaster. I lost real bad. I believe the 2nd and the 3rd key will make up for this lost. Admin, I hope we will continue to move forward.

• Michael Oblechor says:

No shaken bro. Our winning near, believe it. Admin u’re trying. Very I’ll show love.