The ₦1000 to ₦100,000 bet challenge is loved by punters, the idea of starting with ₦1000 and turning it into a huge amount of money is a dream come true. Small consistent profit will turn into long term success.
It sounds easy, to start pick a bet which you are very confident about one you think is an absolute cert to you and use odds of around 1.10 to 1.20 and place ₦1000 on it. When it wins put all of your returns onto another 1.10 or 1.20 bet. For example if you place a ₦1000 bet at odds of 1.20 you will have returns of ₦1200 . For bet 2 you will put ₦1200 on another banker you like the look of at odds of around 1.20. Keep doing this over and over again until you reach your goal of ₦100,000 . It will take you roughly 49 bets to get to ₦100,000 . How often you place a bet is completely up to you but two popular methods are to do one bet per day or multiple bets per day.
Here is a breakdown of your winnings which shows you how your bankroll grows over the course of the challenge. Feel free to cash out at any time, if you’re happy turning ₦1000 to ₦10,000 then cash out and start the challenge again.
10 wins in a row at 1.10 odd: ₦2,593
20 wins : ₦6,725
30 wins : ₦17,400
40 wins : ₦45,249
49 wins = ₦106,719
If you then want to carry on and try and turn your ₦1000 to ₦1000000(1m) then you’ll have just 26 more bets to go!
50 wins : ₦117,391
60 wins : ₦304,482
70 wins : ₦789,747
After your final 3 bets you will have ₦1051153!
How can I speed up getting up to ₦100,000?
There are a couple of ways to speed up getting to the ₦100,000 mark. But the best way is adding in bigger odds bets which are still seen as ‘certs’ in your eyes will speed up the process. For example adding a couple of 1.60 bets or 1.50 bets that you really like the look of. A couple of good markets for this are over 1.5 match goals and double chance. Double chance (win or draw) is basically picking a team not to lose the match. You’ll see that odds on teams are around these kind of odds not to lose the match which seem like a great beat, especially if they are at home.
What betting markets should I use for the ₦1000 to #100,000 challenge?…
Double chance – This market means you select two results and therefore get ‘double chance’ to win. I always use this to pick a team who I don’t think will lose which is displayed as win or draw on the bookies. Some bookies often display this as 1X or 2X in the win-draw-win market. 1X means double chance for the home team so they have to win or draw for you to win the bet and 2X means the away team have to win or draw.
Over 0.5 Match Goals – Another one of my personal favourite markets for challenge bets. This market tends to confuse some people as they don’t understand what it means. This bet needs at least 1 goal in the game as long as the game doesn’t finish 0-0 you will win your bet. Don’t pick a game like Barcelona v Real Madrid because the odds will be ridiculously short but if you look hard enough you’ll find some relatively solid looking bets using this market. Alternatively you can double two games which 1.06 and 1.04 to get your desired 1.10 odds.
Over 1.5 Match Goals – This market is quite self explanatory but it’s worth mentioning for those of you looking for bigger odds bets at around 1.30 and 1.40 for the challenge. To win the bet we need to see at least 2 goals total in the match, it doesn’t matter who scores the goals as long as there are more than 2. Looking over this weeks Premier League coupon matches which are around evens for over 2.5 match goals have challenge bet odds for a very high scoring league.
Top 10 Tips For Completing The ₦1000 to ₦100,000 Challenge
- Patience – This the main reason I see people fail, they try and squeeze another bet in because they’re bored or want to get to the ₦100,000 as quickly as possible.
- Odds – Shop around for the best odds why make it harder for yourself if one bookie is offering better odds then take them.
- Bookies – Make sure you have a good range of bookies to select from because they’ll offer different markets and odds which you will need to take advantage of.
- Free Bets – This one is key if you don’t have a big betting fund, get yourself some free bets to boost the bankroll.
- Markets – I’ve given some advice on markets I like to use and I tend to stick to one or two that I know really well. I suggest you do the same, pick your favourite markets and stick to them.
- Leagues – Different leagues are good for different things South American teams rarely lose at home so are good for double chance, Holland Jupiler League is great for goals. Find some good league trends or stats and stick to them if you’re having success.
- Do your research – Check injuries, upcoming fixtures, team news don’t just look at a fixture and you assume you know everything that’s going on with that team.
- Discipline – Another reason why people tend to fail is because they don’t take the challenge seriously and think it’s easy backing 1/10’s. Don’t bet when drunk, tired, angry because you’ll make bad bets which is not you want.
- Don’t be greedy – Another big one for failures, people think oh I’ll double these two, I want bigger odds than 1.10 odd, I don’t know much about this league but it’s 1.10 so I’m backing it anyway. Don’t because in the long run you’ll fail.
- Cash Out – Don’t be afraid of cashing out and starting again. There’s no shame in cashing out and restarting, if you do that 10 times you’ve still completed the challenge just in a different way!
Good luck in your quest to complete the ₦1000 to ₦100,000 challenge!
Feel free to ask your questions. Drop your comments or WhatsApp 08122517959.