Week 05 UK Football Pools Cannot Room

Filed in POOL DEAD GAMES by on 2 years ago 28 Comments

You are highly welcome.

Week 05 UK pools dead games

Kindly post your dead games for the week in this thread using the comment box.

dead games

N.B. You must attach a proof to any dead game you post, else your comment will not be approved. This is a compulsory demand. We don’t want everyone to litter here with numbers. We only need dead games with concrete proof.

thanks

1. Intel88 says:

Since 2006, N0 19 has never drawn in Week 05. Please if you have it banker this week, be cautious while using it. However, it might work for you. This is just my observation.

2. Paschal says:

Bigwin has produced my first dead games of the week: 5,6. Those numbers appeared in the position where 3,4 entered last week.

If anything changes during the week, I will post updates; buy. For now, I won’t use 5 and 6 this week.

• Great says:

Dear Paschal, number 6 is a nap.

• John says:

Admin, should gags you, for very many reason. Advancing my fact, it is important to bring to the forum that in week 3 of the just concluded Aussie season you gave 32/39 as pair but suddenly you bellyaches with frivolous and baseless statement with hope to give authentic pair in week 4 of the current English session. It is our brief that you drop 34/44 as pair yet you set the forum into confusion with 29/39 along side your friends pair and all failed. Also, you mention 17/18 as pair but afterward listed as dead games. Remember, you killed 5,14,&2 and all drew. What a wasted effort. Very disappointing.

• Paschal says:

5 and 6 are two strong games his week.

• Idris Abdul says:

5xx must this week

3. godsfavour adam says:

41FFF. THROUGHOUT LAST SEASON LEYTON O. @ 41FF HOME IS AN EBOLA! BE WARY OF THIS GAME IF YOU HAVE IT AS A BANKER.

4. St Olive says:

@Paschal and 5* will give u a draw,let’s cross our hands and watch as it draw on coupon come Saturday.

5. Nicodemus .N. says:

Paschal good morning, do not disregard 5 and 6 this week 5

• Paschal says:

Just saw my papers now and I am withdrawing both games from my dead games.

RSK Capital is promoting 5 and 6 as a very strong pair.

In fact, play both games in your coupon this week.

6. please u all should leave him alone,
    Dis is dead games and not draws or pairs.
    It is ur choice to accept weda it will draw( after ur final observations )
    U shouldn’t allow anyone to deceive u afterall it is ur money.
    Even if u see ur games as a dead game *try look into it*
    ( some of u are just after d draws but aren’t after wat killed it ).
    Thanxz

7. Paschal says:

I have my first sets of dead games now! Look for RSK Bob Morton.

If your games carry these ratings, be careful: “may/van”.

Check last week as reference, thanks! 07030635051

• obidora says:

give us the dead games ,I a m glued to my laptop ,I don’t have the paper pls.

• borimah says:

hi Paschal how are doing?i love your contributions.pls an a novice in pool forecasting.but do play games as advice by my friends who are claiming to be season forecaster.the games giving to me for week 5. was 5,11,14,20 and 43.pls i need guidance.thanks

8. @Charly lnims , Do you mean that 2,11,20,47 is a dead game why 10&20 is your life banker ? please test me or what’s up me 08139210354

9. Paschal says:

Check Bob Morton coded list and be careful with games that are rated below:

1. Fun/car
    2. May/van
    3. Day/key

And two others.

10. Ibitiano says:

The meetin of sheff weds vs Leeds united @21 in week41 2014/2015 season. B4 dere meetin, in week40 one of dem to enter family of 7 to draw. Sheff wed drew@ xx7xx in wek40 while Leeds failed. D followin week41 both of dem to meet @21. In week42 d two of dem to giv u draw and dere previous opponents in week40 to meet each other in week42 to fail while sheff weds and Leeds united to giv u 2 draws and one to retain dere position which is 21. 2016/201 Season. Week5 Leeds @xx17xx, Sheff weds @19fff. Week6 sheff weds vsleeds united @21. Week7 Birmingham vs Norwich @12ffff, Sheff weds @xx14xx, Leeds united @xx21xx. Therefore: No 19 looks lik a dead game dis week5, so becarefull wit it….08032782024. I have three weeks operations from week5 to week7. Week6 key states dat, wen ever d cutting of bars starts from 9

11. ChiBu says:

On soccer research front page, there are always six numbers written in a vertical position.. The first position of d six numbers played for eight weeks from last season english to aussie and it’ll also fail for eight weeks from dis last aussie to dis new english season.. Dis’s d seventh week to fail.. Number 1 cannot draw dis week

12. PLAYBOY777 says:

ACCORDING TO ARSENAL VS LIVERPOOL SETTINGS, IF YOU ADD OR MINUS CODE 20 TO THE WK NO. ONE WILL BE POSSIBLE AND THE OTHER WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE…THE ONE THAT IS POSSIBLE AND THE WK NO. IS YOUR DRAWS WHILE THE REMAINING FAMILY NO. IS A DEAD GAME.
    REF;