Due to the higher return value in betting on draws, many punters tend to dive into it. It is not bad at all. In picking accurate draw matches, here are some questions which their answers should be on punters favour:
– Are the two teams fond of playing defensive style of football? If yes, good, a draw match might be cooking.
– Are the teams scoring fewer goals in their previous matches? If yes, the match is a good draw prospect. Such matches do always end with 0:0 or 1:1 score draw.
– Is it psychological? Maybe a team on a long losing run may try harder just to get at least a point when they meet a team of lesser strength, that is, a draw.
– Is the match going to be played under a poor weather condition? The weaker teams do always take advantage of this scenario and snatch a point.
– Is it a derby match where a point is enough for both teams? Yes? Do they have a history of drawing in their previous meetings? Yes. A draw might be cooking.
– Is the home team in great form and against away team from top table position? Yes. Is the home team used to win or draw their matches? No loss? Yes. Good match for a draw.
Also Read – Best way to predict home and away wins
NOTE THE FOLLOWINGS
– If a team has been drawing frequently and a new manager is brought in, wait for some time and watch the new manager’s performance.
– Be cautious of newly promoted and newly relegated teams, there performance can be erratic.
– When a team has improved on form, they can rise to the occasion and draw their match with bigger opponent or win if the opponent is weak. Always check for a team’s current form.
Some leagues appear to have either a higher or lower percentage of draws compared to others. This is mainly due to the characteristics of the leagues in terms of competitiveness. Always explore such leagues for draw matches.
Some good websites that can help you to predict viable draw matches are: www.betdraws.com, www.forebet.com, www.bet-history.com.